Remember When Tea Partiers Threatened to Blow Up UK Theaters to Protest the Bush Snuff Film in 2006?

boedicca

Uppity Water Nymph from the Land of Funk
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 12, 2007
Now that movie theaters in the U.S. are being held hostage over "The Interview", do you remember when Tea Partiers did the same thing in 2006 to protest "Death of a President", the Bush Snuff film?

I don't remember that either.

That's because The Dick Cheney stopped 'em in their tracks. He wanted the film to run.

Matter o' fact he made sure of it by jumping into his man-sized vault, firing up the time machine app and shooting them into the future so that they wouldn't even exist until January of 2009.

:coffee:

Yeah the Tea Party is better than Kim Jong Un. You should set the bar higher

Just doing my part to remind people of the damaging moral equivalency mindset which is tearing America apart.

Have a nice day!

The difference between these two movies is that people are actually going to head to theaters (for some reason) to watch this movie. The Death of a President movie made only $900,000 worldwide! It was panned by both sides of the aisle and was a total flop.

The difference between these two movies is that people are actually going to head to theaters (for some reason) to watch this movie. The Death of a President movie made only $900,000 worldwide! It was panned by both sides of the aisle and was a total flop.
Also....I suspect that this attack on Sony is financially rooted....check their competitors.

That's only a commercial difference, which matters to nobody but the producers.
Somehow I doubt whoever these hackers are did what they did because they don't want a producer making money, so that's apples and oranges.

This isn't at all about commercial viability -- this is about censorship by terrorism.

That's only a commercial difference, which matters to nobody but the producers.
Somehow I doubt whoever these hackers are did what they did because they don't want a producer making money, so that's apples and oranges.

This isn't at all about commercial viability -- this is about censorship by terrorism.

Didn't NK freak out before over that cartoon movie? Funny thing here is they're keeping on with the hack and threats and not a word from DOJ.
Or someone is using this guise.

Now that movie theaters in the U.S. are being held hostage over "The Interview", do you remember when Tea Partiers did the same thing in 2006 to protest "Death of a President", the Bush Snuff film?

No, I don't, because there was no Tea Party movement in 2006.

No, I don't, because there was no Tea Party movement in 2006.

*sigh*

Sarcasm is So Wasted on Some People.

*sigh*

Forum List

Back