Remember when stupid liberals blamed Jeb Bush for "fixing" the ballots in Florida?

You are incorrect because it was Algore who was prevented from stealing the election. Rewriting history doesn't change reality.

sigh. Whatever, guy. Will you guys ever own up to what a disaster Bush was?

And you can complain that the Super Bowl losing team actually won because they had possession of the ball longer. Unfortunately, that's not how the rules work. There were a lot of Bush voters in the Florida panhandle, for example, who didn't go vote because some of the networks had already called the state and they didn't think it would matter. Should not their opinions matter as well? Ultimately, it comes down to how the ballots are marked, and by that standard, Bush won.

Except we never counted how all the ballots were marked.

We can talk about the 3000 people Jeb illegally purged from the voter rolls, or the recount Bush stopped in Miami. But the point was..

Gore won the most votes nationally.
Gore probably won Florida, but they never counted the votes completely.
False. A recount done after the election was settled upheld the result. Face it, by every measure that matters, Bush won. Gore didn't even carry his own state. I mean, if you want to get into irregularities, there are the military votes Gore tried to stop, the cherry-picking Gore was doing that disenfranchised districts he didn't want to recount, and the voters in the panhandle who didn't vote because the talking heads had already called the state before the polls closed. You're just whining about sour grapes at this point.

Like I've always said, you might as well complain that the losing Super Bowl team actually won because they had possession of the ball longer. The popular vote doesn't win the presidency, the EC does, and if that changes, so will the strategies and tactics each candidate employs.

False. A recount done after the election was settled upheld the result. Face it, by every measure that matters, Bush won

actually, in the ONLY measure that matters, Gore won. He got the most votes nationally. We had a national referendum on who should be president, and Bush lost.
Hey RETARD? The president is not elected by popular vote, NEVER HAS BEEN.

Remember that? They still believe it too.

Of course, the fact is this woman Theresa LePore (registered democrat and outspoken liberal) designed the ballots.

leporeextra.png

^^^There she is. There is the liberal.

The poor woman received death threats from liberals. What is also funny is the democrats also approved the ballots. They sent out sample ballots before the elections.

So, in essence the democrat voting base are as stupid as we all know they are.

But but but BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH.

Fuck'en Bush. Mother fucker.

I remember Kathrine Harris making a partisan fool of herself trying to bring in the win for Bush. God what an embarrassment, her's was the name on the bottom line and where blame must ultimately fall for fucking things up.
No, the bottom line is that many Dems were too stupid to be voting in the first place.

Hanging chads, what utter fuckin' bullshit.
I liked the "pregnant chads".

recount.jpg

Man the picture of that schmendrik never gets old. What a wonderful goat fuck that whole thing was.

What I remember is that after he stole the election, Bush proceeded to turn peace into war, prosperity into recession and surpluses into deficits.

And now you clowns want to put ANOTHER Bush in the White House.

Couldn't be any worse then another Obama.

No but cases where we've ignored the popular vote to put someone in there the people didn't want are rare and generally considered a bad thing.

Quincy Adams, Hayes, Harrison and Bush are not considered GOOD presidents.

Maybe we should listen to the people. They usually have a good handle on these things.

False. A recount done after the election was settled upheld the result. Face it, by every measure that matters, Bush won

actually, in the ONLY measure that matters, Gore won. He got the most votes nationally. We had a national referendum on who should be president, and Bush lost.
National referenda don't elect presidents. Thus, by every measure that counts, Bush won. You might as well claim the GS Warriors really won the championship because they had a higher three point shot percentage.

No but cases where we've ignored the popular vote to put someone in there the people didn't want are rare and generally considered a bad thing.

Quincy Adams, Hayes, Harrison and Bush are not considered GOOD presidents.

Maybe we should listen to the people. They usually have a good handle on these things.
Hmmm. They did elect Bush for a second term.

National referenda don't elect presidents. Thus, by every measure that counts, Bush won. You might as well claim the GS Warriors really won the championship because they had a higher three point shot percentage.

Guy, I'm not sure why you keep pretedning you did a good thing here.
I no longer expect you to understand such complicated things. Bush won. Get over it.

I no longer expect you to understand such complicated things. Bush won. Get over it.

No Bush stole the election.

Bush FAILED this country in every possible way.

Bush will be the LAST Republican President. Your party will never recover from him.

Was it worth it?

Ten years ago, I'd have never supported someone like Obama or Hillary.

No Bush stole the election.

Bush FAILED this country in every possible way.

Bush will be the LAST Republican President. Your party will never recover from him.

Was it worth it?

Ten years ago, I'd have never supported someone like Obama or Hillary.

How gay. Still on Booooosh! Thats how I get my kids to stay in bed. I tell them George Booosh is under the bed and if they get out of bed during the night the Booooosh monster will jump out to steal and consume their soul. The recount was recounted over and over and then over some more and it came up the same every time. Booooosh won. Not saying it was a good thing, but he did. And on top of that, as time went on all the Democrat voting folks I know we're glad Gore was not the presidant. Dont matter now anyway. Our current presidant is the worst in history. He dumped gas on an already screwed up middle east, tossed a match on it and ran like the coward he is, he fucked up helth care worse then it already was. He killed hundreds of programs offered by drug companies to get med to those who can't afford them with the stroke of a pen, forced many into subpar HMO's by forcing price increase in insurance costs, killed jobs and is responsible for stagnant wages and set race relations back a hundred years. Then there is his work he did for the gun companies. He should be offered a chair on the freedom groups bord as he has single handedly sold more AR-15's to the American civilian market with ammo to go with then any other American in history before, and after he left office. Ya, that you say you support Bama now demonstrates how much of a slave to what is belted out on cable news every day.

Forum List

Back