REMEMBER WHEN: Murrieta School District Had To Ban Nazi Imagery on Kids' Clothes

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
Chicago
And the Nazis tried do sue.

So this is what the town of Murrieta is all about....

Nazi Clothing: Murrieta Valley Unified School District Bans Metal Mulisha Riders Clothing Line Over 'Nazi Imagery' - Courant.com

MURRIETA (KTLA) -- A Riverside County school district is facing a possible lawsuit after banning a clothing line marketed by a well-known dirt bike stunt team whose logo includes Nazi-type imagery.

Many school districts already ban gang or hate-related paraphernalia and symbols in their dress-code policies.

But, now several schools in the Inland Empire, including the Murrieta Valley Unified School District, have specifically banned clothes from the Temecula-based Metal Mulisha Riders.

BrqyZGtCQAAwqVo.jpg

It always amazes me to watch the pure unadulterated and twisted hatred the far left has for Americans if they dare to challenge or question this President in any way.. They go out of their way to slander people, destroy them- It's the Chicagoland way I guess.. but to me, turning on an entire town and trying to slander them simply because they peacefully assimilate shows the true character and nature of what liberals have become.

OP would be happier if they came to school with Mao T-shirts.

Desert dirt-bikers....Pfffttt!....itz what they do dummy.

And the Nazis tried do sue.

So this is what the town of Murrieta is all about....

Yep, Murrieta opposes Nazis, and opposes illegal immigration.

And leftist fanatics like little hazlnut just HATE them for it.

HazelSucksNuts is a raging Queen who finds every opportunity to make certain to stand with her gay brother in arms, Obama.. this is no different.

And the Nazis tried do sue. So this is what the town of Murrieta is all about....

What town of Murrieta is all about, is the same as what all the American people were all about when Hitler declared war on the United States, and the American people fought to defend our country against invaders (the Nazis & Japs)

If any analogy is to be made with Nazis, it is the Central American countries who are most similar to the Nazis of World War II (invaders, both of them)

Last edited:
Way to disillusion, you are.
:cuckoo:
Everything fits so neatly into your prejudiced mind.

It always amazes me to watch the pure unadulterated and twisted hatred the far left has for Americans if they dare to challenge or question this President in any way.. They go out of their way to slander people, destroy them- It's the Chicagoland way I guess.. but to me, turning on an entire town and trying to slander them simply because they peacefully assimilate shows the true character and nature of what liberals have become.

The progressives are upset because they did it wrong. They didn't set up tents. They didn't shout obscenities at the children, they didn't crap on any police cars, and they didn't rob or rape anyone. Besides that, they actually knew what they were demonstrating against.

Remember how they verbally assualted twelve year old boy scouts in San Francisco? And, those boys were there legally.

Progressives are amoral, small minded, selfish, little bastards, that never grew up.

REMEMBER WHEN: Murrieta School District Had To Ban Nazi Imagery on Kids' Clothes

Damn, is Murrieta a Nazi town? That would help explain their lack of compassion.

Nice try.

But it was the town that BANNED the Nazi stuff. Just as the article says.

If you're going to tell lies, it's not wise to quote the headline that debunks you.

Better luck next time.

Damn, is Murrieta a Nazi town? That would help explain their lack of compassion.

Nice try.

If you're going to tell lies, it's not wise to quote the headline that debunks you.

Better luck next time.

So, are only the Murietta kids Nazis? If so, where did they learn that?

Nice try.

Better luck next time.

So, are only the Murietta kids Nazis? If so, where did they learn that?

The shirt Lakhota wants the kids to wear.

CheGuevaraShirt.jpg

This is what real America looks like. White , Black, Brown Asian , straight, LGBT

Last edited by a moderator:
If the kids wearing the shirts aren't part of some Neo-Nazi gang or preaching hate...who cares. It doesn't look Nazi to me...and trust me, I think Nazi's and most Germans are filled with hate and bloodlust.

Forum List

Back