remember when i said atlas shrugged will change the face of american politics ??

A movie no one watched based on a book only cranks read is going to change the face of American politics......

Atlas is not the only one who shrugs.

I watched it and I thought it was overall boring. Good political movie though for people who dont already understand what crony capitalism is.

You didn't read the book?

Hence morons on the left. It was a book before hollywood turned it into a movie for you.

dear lord, this is why we are in deep shit these days.

Did you read her book? And get back to me when you analyze it. Lord almighty no wonder we are so screwed up when a person on the net thinks a movie can substitute for her thoughts.

You really truly make me want to vomit child.

i was so pleased that they chose an artistic path for such an important american novel. the movie is visually stunning, after many viewings i am still blown away. i am so pleased with the production. as a filmmaker and lifelong student of cinema, i am delighted and can't wait for chapter two.

I watched it and I thought it was overall boring. Good political movie though for people who dont already understand what crony capitalism is.

You didn't read the book?

Hence morons on the left. It was a book before hollywood turned it into a movie for you.

dear lord, this is why we are in deep shit these days.

Did you read her book? And get back to me when you analyze it. Lord almighty no wonder we are so screwed up when a person on the net thinks a movie can substitute for her thoughts.

You really truly make me want to vomit child.

i was so pleased that they chose an artistic path for such an important american novel. the movie is visually stunning, after many viewings i am still blown away. i am so pleased with the production. as a filmmaker and lifelong student of cinema, i am delighted and can't wait for chapter two.

After the flop that was chapter one, you will be waiting a long time

The book could be used as a door stop or fuel on a cold winter's night.

We can sum it up without 600 pages. It's this: altruism = evil selfishness = absolutely necessary.

why don't you write the great american novel. at least she did something to leave a mark.

We can sum it up without 600 pages. It's this: altruism = evil selfishness = absolutely necessary.

why don't you write the great american novel. at least she did something to leave a mark.
If "Atlas Shrugged" represents "The Great American Novel", I guess Real Housewives of New Jersey represents "The Golden Age of Television"!

yes you know so much about the book

the premise is objectivism not altruism

btaf_atlas_shrugged.gif

Hank Rearden said that part of his success was that he paid his employees well.

Funny that nobody mentions that.

If "Atlas Shrugged" represents "The Great American Novel", I guess Real Housewives of New Jersey represents "The Golden Age of Television"!

nobody reads anymore snooky.

Damn, I think the overall IQ expression of this site has dropped in this singular thread.

i was so pleased that they chose an artistic path for such an important american novel.

‘Important American novel’? Hardly.

It’s ‘important’ only to students of American political history, to understand a source of rightist dogma and why its philosophy is flawed.

students are important. as a novel it's pretty high up on the list.

Damn, I think the overall IQ expression of this site has dropped in this singular thread.

why didn't you like it moonbeam ?? too long. you think it has that kind of impact still ?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back