Remember "..what difference does it make.."???

Clinton refrained from making the same statement during today's marathon (also known as the RNC attempt to railroad her)......but the phrase is very, very apropos.

So, exactly what difference does it make to right wingers if those 4 poor and brave Americans were killed over a terrorist attack versus anger over a video?

The video caused rioting and violence in Tunisia, Egypt, Sudan, Indonesia, etc.....SO why would anyone during the "fog of war" in Benghazi assume that the murders there were NOT caused by that same video?

Any reasonable republican would admit that this entire witch hunt completely backfired on congressional right wingers and the RNC......but reasonable republicans are getting as rare as virgins in a cheap brothel.
Hannity had a guest on today blasting the republicans on the committee for not figuring out another way to get a soundbite out of Hillary that they could use in ads against her. No joke.

This is a partisan farce, and republicans should be ashamed. They won't be of course, but they should be.
All day on FOXNEWS Radio yesterday, RW pundits were going on and on about how "slippery" Hillary Clinton is, alluding to the FACT that the Benghazi hearing was a big time BUST for the Republicans.

#LOLGOP!

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk

I think she emerges from Benghazi. I think it is clear as day that Benghazi was full of cover up and lies to shift the fact that America was attacked on 9-11-12, that the election was more important than the Americans being attacked, and that a video was used as the knee jerk catalyst to present to the American People while the correspondence uncovered here is that other leaders around the world were being told that this was an outright planned attack.

All that being said, enough Americans do buy into "at this point, what difference does it make?"
No disrespect intended, but a smart 12 year old can easily make that conclusion.

Amazingly, so many Americans are now propagandized by the MSM and DNC, that they can't or won't accept the truth about Benghazi. They will believe whatever the elite Left tells them and the elite Left knows this.

If an R POTUS did Benghazi, he/she would likely have been impeached and rightfully so.

Last edited:
Clinton refrained from making the same statement during today's marathon (also known as the RNC attempt to railroad her)......but the phrase is very, very apropos.

So, exactly what difference does it make to right wingers if those 4 poor and brave Americans were killed over a terrorist attack versus anger over a video?

The video caused rioting and violence in Tunisia, Egypt, Sudan, Indonesia, etc.....SO why would anyone during the "fog of war" in Benghazi assume that the murders there were NOT caused by that same video?

Any reasonable republican would admit that this entire witch hunt completely backfired on congressional right wingers and the RNC......but reasonable republicans are getting as rare as virgins in a cheap brothel.
Hannity had a guest on today blasting the republicans on the committee for not figuring out another way to get a soundbite out of Hillary that they could use in ads against her. No joke.

This is a partisan farce, and republicans should be ashamed. They won't be of course, but they should be.
All day on FOXNEWS Radio yesterday, RW pundits were going on and on about how "slippery" Hillary Clinton is, alluding to the FACT that the Benghazi hearing was a big time BUST for the Republicans.

#LOLGOP!

But she IS slippery. She is a Clinton. WTF? Can you honestly say you "trust" her?

#LOLGOP!

But she IS slippery. She is a Clinton. WTF? Can you honestly say you "trust" her?
As much as I "trust" any other politician, living or dead, absolutely!

It matters because we do not want a LIAR in the White House. WTF???
They are all liars, so forget that. Mrs BJ is just a bigger liar.

How can anyone be stupid enough to trust the Clintons??? Shocking!
Apparently, millions of Americans have no problem with her serial lying and blatant corruption.

That says more about those Americans than anything else.

So, you have no problem with a grossly incompetent SOS and her grossly incompetent State Department??

You also have no problem with four dead men? Men who would be alive today if that Grossly incompetent SOS and her grossly incompetent State Department had taken action??

Good to know you think she's a viable candidate for POTUS. Sure hope she doesn't win because gross incompetence has no place in the White House.

Oh wait. We've already got a grossly incompetent POTUS. Hillbat would make it two. Never mind.

Oh and it sure as shit didn't make any difference to Hillbat and it never will. She is such a POS.
You hypocrites didn't have a problem with the gross incompetence that brought us 9/11/2001. Why start now?

#LOLGOP!

She's a Clinton! They are no different from the Bushes. Same thing, different lies.

So, you have no problem with a grossly incompetent SOS and her grossly incompetent State Department??

You also have no problem with four dead men? Men who would be alive today if that Grossly incompetent SOS and her grossly incompetent State Department had taken action??

Good to know you think she's a viable candidate for POTUS. Sure hope she doesn't win because gross incompetence has no place in the White House.

Oh wait. We've already got a grossly incompetent POTUS. Hillbat would make it two. Never mind.

Oh and it sure as shit didn't make any difference to Hillbat and it never will. She is such a POS.
You hypocrites didn't have a problem with the gross incompetence that brought us 9/11/2001. Why start now?

Why are you going to vote for Hillary? Sell her. Go!

She's the best, and most experienced candidate we have. Bar none.

Done.

#LOLGOP!

She's a Clinton! They are no different from the Bushes. Same thing, different lies.
ALL politicians lie Chris. You Already Know That.

Done.

HOW is she the best? What is she going to do differently?

#LOLGOP!

THIS particular one has been caught lying I believe on more than ONE occasion. So you are saying that you are just going to vote for her anyway, and that is nothing but pure partisanship.

Done.

She knows how to handle Washington. I believe that she has the country's best interest in heart and that's all I need. Good intentions PLUS the skills and knowledge to implement them. I think she will do just fine.

#LOLGOP!

THIS particular one has been caught lying I believe on more than ONE occasion. So you are saying that you are just going to vote for her anyway, and that is nothing but pure partisanship.
What Part Of "They ALL lie" do you seem to have a problem with? Do I need to include the qualifying "constantly" for you to get it?

Done.

She knows how to handle Washington. I believe that she has the country's best interest in heart and that's all I need. Good intentions PLUS the skills and knowledge to implement them. I think she will do just fine.

Skills? Skills in lying and deceiving the American people? Is that what qualifies as a "good" president nowadays? :lol:

What Part Of "They ALL lie" do you seem to have a problem with? Do I need to include the qualifying "constantly" for you to get it?

But this one is a KNOWN liar. Her husband cheats on her, and she calls it a "vast right wing conspiracy." Just one example of how she will do and say anything. That the kind of person you want running our country?

Forum List

Back