Remember this? Facebook live: Swedish woman sexually attacked by three armed men live on Facebook -

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

sweden-migrants-facebook-live-gang-rape.jpg

Thats them. Middleastern stink bombs.

Don't worry folks, It was a white girl in Sweden and Trump lied about things happening there.

Don't worry folks, It was a white girl in Sweden and Trump lied about things happening there.

Hey man. Cost a bloody fortune to fund that "cartoon recreation" of this event in your vid. Some people probably figured their money was worth it.. So why don't u go find the folks that funded that drama and write a HUGE check.. The rest of us remember it just fine. From the facts and the disgust. Don't need to be reminded.

Hey man. Cost a bloody fortune to fund that "cartoon recreation" of this event in your vid. Some people probably figured their money was worth it.. So why don't u go find the folks that funded that drama and write a HUGE check.. The rest of us remember it just fine. From the facts and the disgust. Don't need to be reminded.

I think people did need to be reminded about it. Since Sweden is such an issue.

Here's what I think. If the problems in Sweden were THAT PERVASIVE and intense -- the messengers wouldn't have time or money or need to immortalize the OLD stories -- they'd have NEW ones every day..

Ever consider THAT possibility???

Here's what I think. If the problems in Sweden were THAT PERVASIVE and intense -- the messengers wouldn't have time or money or need to immortalize the OLD stories -- they'd have NEW ones every day..

Ever consider THAT possibility???

Oh, you want me to post only new ones? There are a lot of these kinds of stories. I searched to see if this was ever posted. It wasn't.

Sooooo

Forum List

Back