Remember how Republicans destroyed ACORN with fake video's? Think Clinton Foundation.

R

rdean

Remember ACORN ( Association of community Organizations for Reform Now)

ACORN.org | Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now

ACORN was a bunch of grass-roots organizations. Their entire mission statement was to help the poor. It started in the 1970's and grew to about 1,700 chapters.

In their Mission Statement, they said they were “committed to social and economic justice” and has worked to raise the minimum wage, end predatory lending practices, and develop affordable housing.

And they registered voters. They were accused of voter fraud but it was actually found that some employees faked registrants just so they could turn them in and collect their pay. There was never any proof of actual voter fraud.

Congressional report clears ACORN of wrongdoing — after group forced to disband

No Wrongdoing in ACORN-Pimp Scandal: Brooklyn DA

ACORN Vindicated of Wrongdoing by the Congressional Watchdog Office

Internal investigation finds no illegal conduct by ACORN workers

Remember what happened? Republicans created fake "pimp" videos to ruin an organization that helped the poor. Republicans don't want the poor to organize. Not even their own poor.

Remind you of something?

Unspinning the Planned Parenthood Video

So why did it work for ACORN and not Planned Parenthood?

Republicans lies and sleaze worked the first time, but not the second time.

And that is where we are with the Clinton Foundation. Even with media help, I don't think Republicans are going to be able to tear it down like they did ACORN. It helps millions world wide. It has been under microscopic examination. So far, all we get is "we can't find anything wrong, but it could look bad".

Eventually, someone is going to bring up the Trump Family Foundation.

There's something fishy about Donald Trump's charitable donations

Donald Trump’s Charitable Giving Claims Sure Look Like a Sham

A slush fund for Trump that has been caught paying bribes.

Trump donated to attorneys general who dropped Trump U. inquiries: report

Trump Foundation admits error in donation to Florida attorney general campaign

I think that at some point, the Clinton's will figure out how to turn the tables on the GOP. For 30 years, the GOP has pointed at the Clinton's and told the press "sic 'em" and like well trained dogs, the press has attacked the Clintons, like they did Acorn and less successfully, Planned Parenthood.

We are starting to see a small shift with the press who is just starting to look at Trump's massive overseas debt to hostile foreign governments.

It will be interesting to see how that plays out.

Tax returns anyone?

I DO remember ACORN, and they were little better than AMWAY. I even donated to them until I realized what a scam they were. They didn't care about my concerns, they were so politically correct and they were pandering to the poor and primarily non white. THAT is what killed ACORN.

Question...................how is Trump going to drive hard bargains with China when he owes them so much money, as well as his daughter's entire clothing line is made there?

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/21/us/politics/donald-trump-debt.html?_r=0
If Trump,doesn't repay his loan to China, how will China buy hitlery.....:lol:

A better question would be, since Trump still owes a lot of money to Goldman Sachs in loans they've given him (also in the link), does this mean that since he's been accusing Hillary of being owned by them that Trump owns a piece of her as well?

Trump owes a lot of money to a lot of shady places y'all.

Question...................how is Trump going to drive hard bargains with China when he owes them so much money, as well as his daughter's entire clothing line is made there?

A better question would be, since Trump still owes a lot of money to Goldman Sachs in loans they've given him (also in the link), does this mean that since he's been accusing Hillary of being owned by them that Trump owns a piece of her as well?

It's almost like Trump was runnimg a multi billion dollar real estate company or something.....:lol:

It's almost like Trump was runnimg a multi billion dollar real estate company or something.....:lol:
Bankruptcies
Debt
Stiffing his workers
Discrimination

One wonders how well he was running it.
One wonders how much it's actually worth with all that debt.
One wonders if the Nov 28th court trial will lead to criminal charges.

Yes Trump owns her in many ways.

Bankruptcies
Debt
Stiffing his workers
Discrimination

One wonders how well he was running it.
One wonders how much it's actually worth with all that debt.
One wonders if the Nov 28th court trial will lead to criminal charges.

You don't know how business works. So quit trying to fake it.

How many people does the Clinton Foundation help world wide?

Frequently Asked Questions

Because of our work, more than 31,000 American schools are providing kids with healthy food choices in an effort to eradicate childhood obesity; more than 105,000 farmers in Malawi, Rwanda, and Tanzania are benefiting from climate-smart agronomic training, higher yields, and increased market access; more than 33,500 tons of greenhouse gas emissions are being reduced annually across the United States; over 450,000 people have been impacted through market opportunities created by social enterprises in Latin America, the Caribbean, and Asia; through the independent Clinton Health Access Initiative, over 11.5 million people in more than 70 countries have access to CHAI-negotiated prices for HIV/AIDS medications; an estimated 85 million people in the U.S. will be reached through strategic health partnerships developed across industry sectors at both the local and national level; and members of the Clinton Global Initiative community have made more than 3,500 Commitments to Action, which have improved the lives of over 430 million people in more than 180 countries.

-----------------------

How many people will die because of GOP lies and their hatred for the Clintons?

How many died in this country because of the GOP?

The GOP are swine. They build nothing. They contribute nothing. They damage the country with their meanness.

I DO remember ACORN, and they were little better than AMWAY. I even donated to them until I realized what a scam they were. They didn't care about my concerns, they were so politically correct and they were pandering to the poor and primarily non white. THAT is what killed ACORN.

No.

How many people does the Clinton Foundation help world wide?

Frequently Asked Questions

Because of our work, more than 31,000 American schools are providing kids with healthy food choices in an effort to eradicate childhood obesity; more than 105,000 farmers in Malawi, Rwanda, and Tanzania are benefiting from climate-smart agronomic training, higher yields, and increased market access; more than 33,500 tons of greenhouse gas emissions are being reduced annually across the United States; over 450,000 people have been impacted through market opportunities created by social enterprises in Latin America, the Caribbean, and Asia; through the independent Clinton Health Access Initiative, over 11.5 million people in more than 70 countries have access to CHAI-negotiated prices for HIV/AIDS medications; an estimated 85 million people in the U.S. will be reached through strategic health partnerships developed across industry sectors at both the local and national level; and members of the Clinton Global Initiative community have made more than 3,500 Commitments to Action, which have improved the lives of over 430 million people in more than 180 countries.

-----------------------

How many people will die because of GOP lies and their hatred for the Clintons?

How many died in this country because of the GOP?

The GOP are swine. They build nothing. They contribute nothing. They damage the country with their meanness.

Pretty impressive it it were actually true...but the fact of the matter is that the Clinton Foundation is nothing but a slush fund for these grifters.......

Inside the Beltway: Clinton Foundation gives just 10 percent of funds in charitable grants

ACORN was a bunch of grass-roots organizations. Their entire mission statement was to help the poor. It started in the 1970's and grew to about 1,700 chapters.

In their Mission Statement, they said they were “committed to social and economic justice” and has worked to raise the minimum wage, end predatory lending practices, and develop affordable housing.

And they registered voters. They were accused of voter fraud but it was actually found that some employees faked registrants just so they could turn them in and collect their pay. There was never any proof of actual voter fraud.

Remember what happened? Republicans created fake "pimp" videos to ruin an organization that helped the poor. Republicans don't want the poor to organize. Not even their own poor.

Remind you of something?

And that is where we are with the Clinton Foundation. Even with media help, I don't think Republicans are going to be able to tear it down like they did ACORN. It helps millions world wide. It has been under microscopic examination. So far, all we get is "we can't find anything wrong, but it could look bad".

I think that at some point, the Clinton's will figure out how to turn the tables on the GOP. For 30 years, the GOP has pointed at the Clinton's and told the press "sic 'em" and like well trained dogs, the press has attacked the Clintons, like they did Acorn and less successfully, Planned Parenthood.

We are starting to see a small shift with the press who is just starting to look at Trump's massive overseas debt to hostile foreign governments.

Tax returns anyone?

ACORN was a communist organization that encouraged voter fraud because the ends justifies the means. ACORN was used by commie Barrypuppet to bus in people during the primaries to intimidate voters into "caucusing" for the Sal Alinksky-ite community organizer that want people to "get into the face" of those that were opposed to him....luckily no one did that to me when I spoke out against that POS even though I had no use for McCain either. The leftard clown posse are nothing but closet commies and useful idiots of the very global elites that they claim to be against...they are the quintessential "useful idiots". They don't believe in freedom or liberty if it interferes with the "collective". Yeah, I have no use for the disgusting RINOS/neocons that work hand in hand with the commies but I have a special hatred in my heart for the demcrat party because there once was a time that they stood for the people. JFK would be considered a "far rightwinger" in today's leftard clown posse of limp-wristed commies.

Remind you of something?

Tax returns anyone?

ACORN was a communist organization that encouraged voter fraud because the ends justifies the means. ACORN was used by commie Barrypuppet to bus in people during the primaries to intimidate voters into "caucusing" for the Sal Alinksky-ite community organizer that want people to "get into the face" of those that were opposed to him....luckily no one did that to me when I spoke out against that POS even though I had no use for McCain either. The leftard clown posse are nothing but closet commies and useful idiots of the very global elites that they claim to be against...they are the quintessential "useful idiots". They don't believe in freedom or liberty if it interferes with the "collective". Yeah, I have no use for the disgusting RINOS/neocons that work hand in hand with the commies but I have a special hatred in my heart for the demcrat party because there once was a time that they stood for the people. JFK would be considered a "far rightwinger" in today's leftard clown posse of limp-wristed commies.

I never thought it was possible for someone to be wrong about every single thing they say, but you have done it.

Remind you of something?

Tax returns anyone?

I never thought it was possible for someone to be wrong about every single thing they say, but you have done it.

Do tell, so where do I start? What section do I start with? Like how Barrypuppet gave ACORN 800K of campaign money???? Or do you want me to prove that ACORN is a communist organization? How about how Barrypuppet tried to distance himself from ACORN when the shit hit the fan......pick one or pick all.....

Remind you of something?

Tax returns anyone?

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/10/11/us/politics/11acorn.html

ACORN and the Communist Party USA

Looks like the fax machines are overheating. Let the hysteria commence.

Next thing you know, we'll be told to get upset at something Trump did when he was in high school.

Forum List

Back