Religious marker may be erected at old Capitol

. I stated simply that the SCOTUS declared ( meaning: stated in an open way so that people know about it) this is a Christian nation
Except they didn't. Your comprehension of the English language leaves much to be desired.

which was a true statement.

Except that it's not. Our nation, government, and laws are and were intended to be secular in nature.
If we examine the constitutions of the various states

The individual states' constitutions =/= the constitution of the union of states

We have quotes of past Presidents and all as monuments... past governors and other historical figures as well...

And if they decided to put Hammurabi's code on a monument.. so be it too

None of it is forcing a religion

Did you intentionally miss where I said "religious monument" to Obama?

Well.. if there is additional Obama worship above what we have on the far left now... and it becomes a religion.... and his quotes are used on a monument in some government building or memorial.. so be it...

AGAIN, for the dense.. .it is not the same as having the government force a religion

I always have found it fascinating that any kind of comments about Obama worship and Obama Messiah stuff comes from the Right. I have often wondered if this is some kind of projection on the Right's part. :cuckoo:

Wow your reduced to making strawman arguments. :clap2:

I guess you are just too stupid to notice that I am replying to Diamond Dave's comments about an "Obama altar."

Or else you are just a dishonest simpleton.

Oh you were responding to sarcasm. You do know what sarcasm is .... don't you? So here you are responding to sarcasm with a strawman argument. hmmm yea I think I was correct the first time when I said that you now reduced to making strawman arguments.

So...you are "clever" enough to spot the FIRST sarcasm, but not the second? I wonder why. Could it be that you spotted it after all, but are nothing but a liar? Or are you that stupid? Maybe both?

I guess you are just too stupid to notice that I am replying to Diamond Dave's comments about an "Obama altar."

Or else you are just a dishonest simpleton.

Oh you were responding to sarcasm. You do know what sarcasm is .... don't you? So here you are responding to sarcasm with a strawman argument. hmmm yea I think I was correct the first time when I said that you now reduced to making strawman arguments.

So...you are "clever" enough to spot the FIRST sarcasm, but not the second? I wonder why. Could it be that you spotted it after all, but are nothing but a liar? Or are you that stupid? Maybe both?

You were being sarcastic? Hell I thought it was just another stupid question. I don't lie, I leave that to the liberals and politicians.

☭proletarian☭;2022062 said:
. I stated simply that the SCOTUS declared ( meaning: stated in an open way so that people know about it) this is a Christian nation
Except they didn't. Your comprehension of the English language leaves much to be desired.

which was a true statement.

Except that it's not. Our nation, government, and laws are and were intended to be secular in nature.
If we examine the constitutions of the various states

The individual states' constitutions =/= the constitution of the union of states

If you read the entire opinion, you will see that they were in fact acknowledging the importance of religion specifically Christianity and how it is woven into the fabric of this great nation. But of course I doubt you'll read it since it defeats your argument.

Well.. if there is additional Obama worship above what we have on the far left now... and it becomes a religion.... and his quotes are used on a monument in some government building or memorial.. so be it...

AGAIN, for the dense.. .it is not the same as having the government force a religion

I always have found it fascinating that any kind of comments about Obama worship and Obama Messiah stuff comes from the Right. I have often wondered if this is some kind of projection on the Right's part. :cuckoo:

Weren't you the one who first spoke of a 'religious monument' to Obama?
:eusa_eh:

Are you saying you're a right winger?

I am the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of slavery;
Do not have any other gods before me.
There you have it...the state directing people they must worship one god
Really? They are going to go to their homes and force them to this erection at gun point to worship this God?

Pardon me asswipe.... you mentioned religious monument to Obama.. YOU started the shit....

You were being sarcastic? Hell I thought it was just another stupid question. I don't lie, I leave that to the liberals and politicians.

You didn't lie? :lol::lol: Surely a first for you! :clap2:

Pardon me asswipe.... you mentioned religious monument to Obama.. YOU started the shit....

Um...your term "Obama worship" means what exactly? You >>>>>>>:eusa_liar:

No I didn't and I don't. I know its hard for you to believe because you're so accustomed to lying and being lied to. But believe it or not there are some honest people that happen to have a great degree of integrity and I happen to be one of them.

No I didn't and I don't. I know its hard for you to believe because you're so accustomed to lying and being lied to. But believe it or not there are some honest people that happen to have a great degree of integrity and I happen to be one of them.

Are you kidding us? :lol::lol::lol:

YOU? Talking about honesty? :lol::lol::lol:

YOU? Having integrity? :lol::lol::lol:

Lonestar Logic indeed...the kind of Lonestar Logic that brings about talk of Secession (why aren't you losers gone yet) the kind of Lonestar Logic that flies planes into federal buildings, the kind of Lonestar Logic that executes mentally retarded people, the kind of Lonestar Logic that drags black people behind trucks.
:lol::lol::lol:

It's amazing how many seemingly intelligent people there are who don't understand the separation of church and state clause. So let me enlighten you people. The phrase originally coined by Thomas Jefferson in a letter to the Danbury Baptists on January 1, 1802, was used exclusively to keep the state out of the church's business, not to keep the church out of the state's business.

The constitution states, "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof." Both the free exercise clause and the establishment clause place restrictions on the government concerning laws they pass or interfering with religion. No restrictions are placed on religions except perhaps that a religious denomination cannot become the state religion.

So we should allow the church in the state's business?
What church? A Muslim, Hindu, Buddhist, Christian, Jewish or any other church? All churches?
Have you lost your mind?

It's amazing how many seemingly intelligent people there are who don't understand the separation of church and state clause. So let me enlighten you people. The phrase originally coined by Thomas Jefferson in a letter to the Danbury Baptists on January 1, 1802, was used exclusively to keep the state out of the church's business, not to keep the church out of the state's business.

The constitution states, "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof." Both the free exercise clause and the establishment clause place restrictions on the government concerning laws they pass or interfering with religion. No restrictions are placed on religions except perhaps that a religious denomination cannot become the state religion.

What church? A Muslim, Hindu, Buddhist, Christian, Jewish or any other church? All churches?
Have you lost your mind?

It's Lonestar "Logic". Isn't it interesting?

Lonestar Logic indeed...the kind of Lonestar Logic that brings about talk of Secession (why aren't you losers gone yet) the kind of Lonestar Logic that flies planes into federal buildings, the kind of Lonestar Logic that executes mentally retarded people, the kind of Lonestar Logic that drags black people behind trucks.

Then prove I'm lying.

Have you lost your mind?

Yes, any and all churches have a voice in this country per the 1st amendment. A church is nothing more than a building in which people go to worship, so when you say church, you're actually referring to those people within the church. And per the first amendment these people have the right to peaceably assemble, petition the Government, to freely exercise their religion, freedom to speak etc...

You asked if I've lost my mind, and I would ask you the same question but apparently you've never had one to begin with.

Last edited:

Uhhh.. you brought it in to an Obama religious context... I followed into YOUR premise....

You disingenuous piece of shit

Then prove I'm lying.

Easy. Your nic. There's no "logic" there. You are lying.

Uhhh.. you brought it in to an Obama religious context... I followed into YOUR premise....

You disingenuous piece of shit

So....you are saying the term "worship" doesn't have a Religious context? :lol::lol::lol:

OK, I get the joke now. For a day there I thought you were serious. You just were kidding around. :lol::lol:

Forum List

Back