Religious extremists ban author and sack school governers

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Cancel culture in full swing in leafy Surrey.Its upset the kids and the parents and is the sort of action we see in Afghanistan or Texas.

Of course the idea that the catholic church is safeguarding the kids is risible.

I predict it will end in tears.

I don't know what's so "extreme" about the church objecting to the promotion of Homosexuality on their premises. This is against Catholic principles and always has been.

Those who want to praise the idea of taking it in the caboose have plenty of other venues to promote it.

I don't know what's so "extreme" about the church objecting to the promotion of Homosexuality on their premises. This is against Catholic principles and always has been.

Those who want to praise the idea of taking it in the caboose have plenty of other venues to promote it.
Its a state school that takes public money. They have no right to enforce their goofy beliefs on kids.

Last edited:
I am more troubled by the school trying to strong arm students into buying the author's books. To me that is probably the more condemnable act rather than having him or not having him

Its a state school that taks pubic money. They have no right go enforce their goofy beliefs on kids.

The story says its a "Catholic boys school.".

Not a secular one.

Teaching Catholic beliefs is part of what it means to be a Catholic school.

If the state has a problem with this, they should discontinue public money to it. Not try and enforce their policy of homoeroticism where it isn't welcome.

The story says its a "Catholic boys school.".

Not a secular one.

Teaching Catholic beliefs is part of what it means to be a Catholic school.

If the state has a problem with this, they should discontinue public money to it. Not try and enforce their policy of homoeroticism where it isn't welcome.
Schools should not force hate doctrines on kids.

Then I am sure you are fine with Tommy Robinson coming and speaking on white replacement?

OF COURSE you're not...so stop fakin the funk.
The idea that Robinson could give a talk on anything is hilarious.
Drug dealing maybe, wife beating. Schools do not give platforms to criminals.

The idea that Robinson could give a talk on anything is hilarious.
Drug dealing maybe, wife beating. Schools do not give platforms to criminals.
Hilarious or not.

Do you support his right to speak to a class on the topic of his book?

Taxpaying, public institution and all that...

I mean fair is fair...correct?

Hilarious or not.

Do you support his right to speak to a class on the topic of his book?

Taxpaying, public institution and all that...

I mean fair is fair...correct?
Nope. He is a convicted (many times) criminal who has just been kicked out of Mexico. He isnt allowed into thee US so he wont be giving any talks there. Why do you want criminals grooming our kids when your kids are protected ? Are you on crack (like Robinson) ?

Forum List

Back