Reinstate Trump to Fix Russia Ukraine Mess

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
It wouldn't have happened in the first place if Trump was still in the White House.

---Former United States president Donald Trump boasted of his close relationship with Russian leader Vladimir Putin yesterday, arguing that the Ukraine crisis would not have happened under his administration.---

---No way Russia would invade Ukraine if I were still in power---

It wouldn't have happened in the first place if Trump was still in the White House.

---Former United States president Donald Trump boasted of his close relationship with Russian leader Vladimir Putin yesterday, arguing that the Ukraine crisis would not have happened under his administration.---

1645902015507.png

No way. Russia would be broke. Not only would we be energy independent, but able to supply Europe as well. Now, we continue to buy Russian oil and assured Putin that democrat commitment to Russian space agency will remain.

The world sends Ukraine aid. We offer a lift to the president out of town.

2B47CCAC-2DB5-419C-BE65-2DAC0D900D78.jpeg

Trump approves Putin's aggression.. he would never oppose Putin.

No. Well, mainly because he lost in 2020 and The Constitution has this thing about...ah..nevermind, you know what I'm going to say.
Suffice to say, if Trump had won, Putin would have already taken Ukraine...and Trump wouldn't have said a peep. And all his Republican
sycophants would have fallen in line with him.....

So I say this with all seriousness...Shut The Fuck Up, Donny! :)

Send Trump to Ukraine and see if Putin backs off.

I think Biden is just going to quit, and go back to a hair sniffing permanent retirement.

Putin was just waiting for a weak stupid American President like Joe Potatohead to get elected (or steal an election) to make his move.

Just like he moved on the Crimea when the Worthless Negro was President.

its up to NATO, not the USA.
Although USA is a powerful nato member, its still up to NATO.

It is called Leadership.

An American President suppose to be the Leader of the Free World but Joe Potatohead is a fucking idiot that doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground. Weak, stupid and corrupt. Just what Putin likes in an American President. He got one with the Worthless Negro and he got one with Joe Potatohead.

Not only would we be energy independent,
We are now.
Why didn't you know that?
PS ---- Google is your friend.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Send Trump to Ukraine and see if Putin backs off.
In a topic and in a chatroom chock-full of MAGAHats, humor is a rare rare commodity.
So it is refreshing to see a witty and funny suggestion entering the arena from the left entrance.
Who can't like that?

A hat-tip!

Hahaha. Yeah maybe we can send him over there to build a wall to keep the Russians out… I bet he could get Russia to pay for it!

Forum List

Back