Reich Citizens

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Kings of Con
Foreign Correspondent Citizens of the Reich - Germany
8:02PM - 8:33PM
In Germany an anti-State sovereign citizens group is increasingly engaged in acts of terrorism. Intelligence authorities are worried about its connections with a right-wing extremist party.

CURRENT AFFAIRS | AUSTRALIA | 2023 | NCMore Show Times

On Australian TV next Thursday, a Australian friend told me that. One day after it will be uploaded on that site, and we can watch it online. I didnt heard of any acts of terrorism in Germany before really. Interesting.

OIP.ue_p7K1oAM5SJIO-_8YzSgAAAA

In Germany an anti-State sovereign citizens group is increasingly engaged in acts of terrorism. Intelligence authorities are worried about its connections with a right-wing extremist party.

On Australian TV next Thursday, a Australian friend told me that. One day after it will be uploaded on that site, and we can watch it online. I didnt heard of any acts of terrorism in Germany before really. Interesting.

To those so-called "Intelligence authorities", being engaged in "acts of terrorism" would be things like staging protests, putting up posters, or spray-painting slogans on a wall.

It sounds like more "Shut up and love your government" bullshit to me.

To those so-called "Intelligence authorities", being engaged in "acts of terrorism" would be things like staging protests, putting up posters, or spray-painting slogans on a wall.

It sounds like more "Shut up and love your government" bullshit to me.
Reichsburgers are not the brightest bulbs but I guess terrorism is far fetched. Some were arrested last year over an alleged plot to take over the government, a judge among them, and arms and swastikas were presented as their belongings but it was a few persons only. I don´t think that the Reichsburgers are an organized group, just some people who reject the Federal Republic of Germany.

Open terrorism is actually warfare . You barely openly hear about successful terrorism because it stems from insertion , infiltration and secrecy , -- Jan 6 is an obvious example by the US Intel agencies . You will be 99% right to believe that anything shown publicly will only allow you to glimpse the parts of a truth that the Intel agencies are prepared to have divulged . Like standard propaganda , say 20% truth and 80% misinformation ,is the best diet for Sheeple and the Gullibles .

Forum List

Back