RED, the movie

Si modo

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2009
Fairfax, Virginia
It has Bruce willis, Morgan Freeman, John Malkovich, and Helen Mirren in it.

Has anyone seen it? My friend and I are thinking of seeing it today. I'm not much of a fan of going to the movie theater (too long of a time constrained to sitting in a chair), but this looks funny and action-packed.

Let me know what you think if you've seen it. I've read reviews, but I'd rather hear from posters because I know a bit about your background.

Last edited:
I haven't seen it, but I love anything with Bruce Willis in it. And John Malkovich. It has to be good.
That's what I'm thinking. Apparently, Malkovich plays a retired agent who was the subject of a few too many government drug tests when he worked for them. Perfect for him. :lol:

I always liked Willis, but then I watched Surrogates last weekend and now I'm not sure he's fit to make movies anymore.

They should have just used Will Smith in that and called it I-Robot 2.

But I digress. I'll watch Red, I guess. Helen Mirren is a GILF.

This woman is 65 years old!

helen-mirren-bikini-ggilf.jpg

I didn't put the "ggilf" on there, btw.

I would have put something funnier than that if I was going to meme it :lol:

I always liked Willis, but then I watched Surrogates last weekend and now I'm not sure he's fit to make movies anymore.

helen is wonderful..she took a spoonful of yogurt from the 'radioman' not our radio but the one who is a street person in nyc.....tmz shows her talking to him and eating his yogurt when he offered it....from his spoon.....she has charm....beautiful and a sense of people...

helen is wonderful..she took a spoonful of yogurt from the 'radioman' not our radio but the one who is a street person in nyc.....tmz shows her talking to him and eating his yogurt when he offered it....from his spoon.....she has charm....beautiful and a sense of people...

How do you know we're not the same?

Oh I'd LOVE to see it....if only the weather would cooperate: Perfect 10% Humidity, 70 F, not a cloud. I feel guilty being in a theatre.

Also I tried to sit through "Wall Street" YAWWWWWWWWN,,,switched theatres and unhappily landed in Rene Zellwiggers "39."

Poor, poor Rene...........but, perhaps the B-rated Horror Genre suits her.

It has Bruce willis, Morgan Freeman, John Malkovich, and Helen Mirren in it.

Has anyone seen it? My friend and I are thinking of seeing it today. I'm not much of a fan of going to the movie theater (too long of a time constrained to sitting in a chair), but this looks funny and action-packed.

Let me know what you think if you've seen it. I've read reviews, but I'd rather hear from posters because I know a bit about your background.

I went to the advance screening last week and it was funny and action packed. Great cast.

Tomorrow night we are going to the advance screening of Hereafter with Matt Damon. I'm especially looking forward to that since Clint Eastwood directed that film.

Oh I'd LOVE to see it....if only the weather would cooperate: Perfect 10% Humidity, 70 F, not a cloud. I feel guilty being in a theatre.

Also I tried to sit through "Wall Street" YAWWWWWWWWN,,,switched theatres and unhappily landed in Rene Zellwiggers "39."

Poor, poor Rene...........but, perhaps the B-rated Horror Genre suits her.
That's exactly what happened to us. We decided the day was too beautiful to sit in a theater. We'll probably see it next weekend if there is a crappy day in it.

Thanks for your comments from those who have seen it, too. Yup, this is a movie that I wil be willing to sit through.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Witty Dialog, Entertaining Action with Fantastic Acting...

I don't believe I've left the theatre more satisfied in more than a decade.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

I fell asleep toward the end. Maybe I was tired, but I found all that "action" monotonous and annoying. Certainly not a bad movie, but five stars? Samson must be in a very good mood today.

I fell asleep toward the end. Maybe I was tired, but I found all that "action" monotonous and annoying. Certainly not a bad movie, but five stars? Samson must be in a very good mood today.

Well, I'll tell you my secret:

Go by a liquor store and buy a bottle of water, two diet Red Bulls, and a half-pint of vodka.

Drink the water before the movie

Use the empty bottle to mix Red Bull and Vodka during the previews

Enjoy your cocktail during the movie.:razz:

New Topics

Forum List

Back