Red States - 150 years of Conservative rule. Why are they such disasters?

Georgia....meet Dean.....stick around for a bit.....you will understand....

A survey of Georgia farmers found more than 11,000 jobs going unfilled as workers left the state in the wake of enactment of anti-immigrant legislation. The President of the Georgia Agribusiness Council estimated the revenues lost to the state’s farmers could top $1 billion and could spiral out of control.

ROTTEN IN THE FIELDS / what immigration reform means to the American consumer

As a result of the passage of this racial profiling legislation, Georgia has suffered reputational harm. At least two organizations, the U.S. Human Rights Network and the American Educational Research Association, have moved their conventions elsewhere.

Georgia Can Start Enforcing Racial Profiling Provision in Anti-Immigration Law

Georgia antiabortion group too extreme for Erick Erickson

Republicans are doing GREAT in Georgia. Everyone is as happy as fuck!

unlike you Dean i cant speak for a State i dont live in.....i will let the Georgians here do that.....by the way.....how many shootings this week in Chicago?....

I bet there were more suicides in Red States since two thirds of all gun related deaths are suicide and most of them are in Red States by white guys. Their families must be thrilled. If they weren't you would care about them, but you obviously don't.

which one is Dean?....

That was a funny post. I pointed out that they let the Huckster take his son out on the weekends and this part was especially hilarious:

Funny, the puppy my wife is holding took a fancy to Mitt Romney. He used to take it everywhere he went until it ran away.

ok....so which guy is you?....let me guess .....the guy in the back in the middle....he looks like he hates republicans....

No, that Huckabee's son. The one that tortures animals. Only he does it "to death". Mitt let's them get away.

A survey of Georgia farmers found more than 11,000 jobs going unfilled as workers left the state in the wake of enactment of anti-immigrant legislation. The President of the Georgia Agribusiness Council estimated the revenues lost to the state’s farmers could top $1 billion and could spiral out of control.

ROTTEN IN THE FIELDS / what immigration reform means to the American consumer

As a result of the passage of this racial profiling legislation, Georgia has suffered reputational harm. At least two organizations, the U.S. Human Rights Network and the American Educational Research Association, have moved their conventions elsewhere.

Georgia Can Start Enforcing Racial Profiling Provision in Anti-Immigration Law

Georgia antiabortion group too extreme for Erick Erickson

Republicans are doing GREAT in Georgia. Everyone is as happy as fuck!

unlike you Dean i cant speak for a State i dont live in.....i will let the Georgians here do that.....by the way.....how many shootings this week in Chicago?....

I bet there were more suicides in Red States since two thirds of all gun related deaths are suicide and most of them are in Red States by white guys. Their families must be thrilled. If they weren't you would care about them, but you obviously don't.

and like you do?.....plus you never talk about the violence in the fucking city you live in.....oh thats right.....they are black kids dying......you cant bad mouth Republicans....so why would you give a shit....you are not fooling anyone Dean with your phony bullshit .....

It's "quaint".

Come now. You paint an entirely too negative picture of Mississippi. Bailiffs are now instructed to check senile judges before they enter the courtroom to make sure they have on their black robes instead of the white ones. Some counties in the southwest of the state let armadillos vote. Unlike other parts of the South, mostly white Mississippi juries will convict octogenarian Klansmen of murder, albeit somewhat belatedly. Jackson is still not a safe place when the legislature is in session. And the mosquito is still the state bird.

It's "quaint".

Come now. You paint an entirely too negative picture of Mississippi. Bailiffs are now instructed to check senile judges before they enter the courtroom to make sure they have on their black robes instead of the white ones. Some counties in the southwest of the state let armadillos vote. Unlike other parts of the South, mostly white Mississippi juries will convict octogenarian Klansmen of murder, albeit somewhat belatedly. Jackson is still not a safe place when the legislature is in session. And the mosquito is still the state bird.

164851524_mississippi-postcard-12318-state-bird-case-pack-750.jpg

Send me more tourists. The last ones were delicious!

It's "quaint".

164851524_mississippi-postcard-12318-state-bird-case-pack-750.jpg

Send me more tourists. The last ones were delicious!

Great graphic and great line! Thanks! Oh, I forgot to mention that the Wildlife Dept is still stocking alligators in the Pearl River to control the beaver population. They greatly appreciate the folks who clean their fish at the boat ramps on the Upper Ross Barnett Reservoir, especially those with dogs or slow moving children.

Forum List

Back