Red is the new Blonde???

What color hair do you prefer on a woman?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

zzzz

Just a regular American
Jul 24, 2010
Yountsville
It appears that the Red hair is the HOT thing this fall. I must say red hair on a woman is ... stimulating. Of course there are shades of red but doesn't a redhead conjure images of a feisty little woman? And put green or hazel eyes with the red hair...

So what color of hair do you like on a woman? If you like females of course.

Redheads have always been better than blondes. Especially redheads with turquoise eyes. :eusa_whistle:

It appears that the Red hair is the HOT thing this fall. I must say red hair on a woman is ... stimulating. Of course there are shades of red but doesn't a redhead conjure images of a feisty little woman? And put green or hazel eyes with the red hair...

Black long hairs. No curly hairs, flat and shiny.

I encountered some Redheads in Germany. Personally, I think white-skin Redheads are not that really stimulateing as you put it. Redheads from South-European countries with darker skin are hotter then the white-skin ones.

Red Heads are HOT

As long as they don't have that pasty white skin

Black long hairs. No curly hairs, flat and shiny.

I encountered some Redheads in Germany. Personally, I think white-skin Redheads are not that really stimulateing as you put it. Redheads from South-European countries with darker skin are hotter then the white-skin ones.

In today's world all woman's hair color is faux (how many woman do you know that doesn't color their hair) so a redhead can have any complexion and any woman can have red hair. But I like the tanned bodies too. But I guess the tans are faux too.

In today's world all woman's hair color is faux (how many woman do you know that doesn't color their hair) so a redhead can have any complexion and any woman can have red hair. But I like the tanned bodies too. But I guess the tans are faux too.

I get your point. But, you can differentiate between the fake ones and the real ones.
The real Redheads come with freckles, mostl times on the face.

I get your point. But, you can differentiate between the fake ones and the real ones.
The real Redheads come with freckles, mostl times on the face.

My soon to be ex wife's are on her back and cheeks. Showed strongly in the summer. I loved em.

Forum List

Back