Red Hen Proper Responds To Press Secretary Removal

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
Seems the Red Hen is a rouge for the more established Red Hen. I went to FB to hammer them and found this

-Geaux
---------------

The Red Hen DC
June 23 at 9:32 AM ·
Good morning! The Press Secretary was at the unaffiliated Red Hen in Lexington VA last night, not at this restaurant.

un·af·fil·i·at·ed (adjective) not officially attached to or connected with an organization or group.

Businesses located in Washington DC are prohibited from discriminating against anyone because of their political affiliation:ohr.dc.gov/protectedtraits

rouge? it's pink, not red?

lol
Yea, but America sees the truth

-Geaux

oh, i thought you meant rogue and were too stupid to spell it correctly.
See my post in FZ about sounding more liberal

Thanks

-Geaux

i always read your posts when i need a good laugh.

the ones where you strike your keyboard kommando pose are favorites of mine.
Geaux typically humiliates you in threads as you cant think your way out of a pair of Chinese handcuffs, idjit

rouge? it's pink, not red?

lol
Yea, but America sees the truth

-Geaux

oh, i thought you meant rogue and were too stupid to spell it correctly.
See my post in FZ about sounding more liberal

Thanks

-Geaux

i always read your posts when i need a good laugh.

the ones where you strike your keyboard kommando pose are favorites of mine.
Geaux typically humiliates you in threads as you cant think your way out of a pair of Chinese handcuffs, idjit
:auiqs.jpg:

And more on the mix up

-Geaux
==============================
On Friday night, the owner of the Red Hen in Lexington, Va., asked White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders to leave her restaurant.

The news broke Saturday morning, quickly confirmed by Sanders herself:

Last night I was told by the owner of Red Hen in Lexington, VA to leave because I work for @POTUS and I politely left. Her actions say far more about her than about me. I always do my best to treat people, including those I disagree with, respectfully and will continue to do so

Although Sanders specified the town where this occurred, the online firestorm quickly engulfed a different Red Hen about 200 miles away: the unaffiliated restaurant of the same name in the District neighborhood of Bloomingdale. “It was very, very quick in terms of the negative comments that came through every social media outlet,” says Mike Friedman, chef and owner of the District's Red Hen. By the end of the weekend, the backlash included one-star reviews on Yelp and even death threats. The restaurant was also egged.

No, the Red Hen in D.C. didn’t ask Sarah Huckabee Sanders to leave. The restaurant is getting slammed anyway.

Forum List

Back