Red hat bad, make people mad!

Would changing the color of the hat possibly help reduce the mindless rage the hat instills?

Class Is Evacuated Because Of A Trump Hat?

Nonsense.

Itā€™s perfectly warranted and appropriate to oppose that which Trump promotes and represents: fear, ignorance, bigotry, racism, and hate.

The ā€˜red hatā€™ and ā€˜MAGAā€™ idiocy represent a reactionary agenda predicated on demagoguery and lies.

The ā€˜red hatā€™ is a symbol for all thatā€™s wrong and reprehensible about conservativism and rightwing political dogma.

Would changing the color of the hat possibly help reduce the mindless rage the hat instills?

Nonsense.

Itā€™s perfectly warranted and appropriate to oppose that which Trump promotes and represents: fear, ignorance, bigotry, racism, and hate.

The ā€˜red hatā€™ and ā€˜MAGAā€™ idiocy represent a reactionary agenda predicated on demagoguery and lies.

The ā€˜red hatā€™ is a symbol for all thatā€™s wrong and reprehensible about conservativism and rightwing political dogma.

Admit it, you're the guy in the first video aren't you.

STFU, asshole.

Nonsense.

I would wear a "MAGA" hat in front of you and you wouldn't so much as fart after I forced fed you a box of Ex-Lax unless I gave you permission...and you certainly wouldn't get in my face waving your little finger. Leftards are pussies. Little commie fucks like yourself are responsible for the death and torture of over a hundred million people since 1900 and that is s very conservative estimate.

I would wear a "MAGA" hat in front of you and you wouldn't so much as fart after I forced fed you a box of Ex-Lax unless I gave you permission...and you certainly wouldn't get in my face waving your little finger. Leftards are pussies. Little commie fucks like yourself are responsible for the death and torture of over a hundred million people since 1900 and that is s very conservative estimate.

fuckinA.jpg

Nonsense.

Here's the thing Clayton, this nation had some great times and cultural progress in which most (all races) agreed upon throughout the years gone by. The country was a work in progress, and people remember the good times and the bad.

We all remember the economic good times, the safety and security of our communities lived in, and we remember our struggles together, and we understood and considered the troubles we all had together in life as American's moving foward.

Then something happened, and everything the good citizens of all color remembered, became under extreme attack as if we had never progressed as a people or as a nation together, as if we never overcame the past, as if we had never addressed our demons in life, and rebuked them in the name of Christ, as if we had never had great times in America in spite of all the bad throughout the many years together.

Now what happened, and why is it wrong to continue to focus on the good times from our past (MAGA), and keep those good times and things current while moving foward in life in order to create even more great times and things for all races here together ??.

A vengeful take over is at hand by those who think that they must defeat part or most of this nation in order to create their own nation within a nation.

If people can't see it, they are truly morons.

Nonsense.

If you are using conservative and crazy interchangeably, you could be right.

Nonsense.

Communism isn't responsible for the deaths of over 100 million people since 1900? Wanna bet on that one, Bulldog??????

Nonsense.

Communism isn't responsible for the deaths of over 100 million people since 1900? Wanna bet on that one, Bulldog??????

Calling anybody who isn't a Trump groupie a communist is a childish thing to do.

No. I wear the red as it stands out. Havenā€™t been approached about it and havenā€™t gotten any nasty comments. Plus they only go after wimpy peoples they know they canā€™t defend themselves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow there tough 40 people chasing one. They should be proud.

In the 80s wearing red or blue was enough to get you killed depending on the neighborhood. That was what the gang war between the Crips and the Bloods did.

What a good idea. Let's do it again!

In the 80s wearing red or blue was enough to get you killed depending on the neighborhood. That was what the gang war between the Crips and the Bloods did.

What a good idea. Let's do it again!

They wore read bandannas, shirts. And hats But the MAGA hat has writing on it so they could careless. The only people who are animals is the libtards. I wear mine and Iā€™m waiting for someone to test me. Hasnā€™t happened yet and thatā€™s because they only pick on wimpy people. First person that makes a comment will be making a trip to the hospital.

Nonsense.

Heā€™s the President. I wouldnā€™t advertise because of all the fucking violent idiots in the world, but itā€™s not a swastika. If it had a cross or Star of David [emoji3584], would that be inappropriate also. It is good IMO that people wear their affiliation on their sleeves so to speak. I know who I donā€™t want to converse with.

Nonsense.

Admit it, you're the guy in the first video aren't you.

This kid needs to be fired though. You donā€™t get to act 2 years old, unless you are. The customer should have called the police, and showed them the video. If I was stupid enough to vape, I wouldnā€™t shop there.

Nonsense.

Calling anybody who isn't a Trump groupie a communist is a childish thing to do.

This kid is just a douche bag moron, though.

Here's the thing. If the leftist in the first video had any honor, he would have invited the guy outside. What he did is more disgraceful and indecent than if he had physically assaulted him. Not only that, if the customer had beat the shit out of him, he would actually have been criminally charged in our screwed up society.

Forum List

Back