"rectify"

shart_attack

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
hangin' with my bro e.coli
Does anyone else here love this Sundance Channel drama, whose second season ends tonight?

I've been following it religiously these first two seasons, but I missed last week's episode, and I'll miss the end of season two tonight because Dish Network hella sucks.

If anyone else here loves this drama, please hop onto this thread, and let me know what I've missed.

I have a feeling that Daniel Holden is about to get set up, and hauled back to death row again.

Never heard of it, Shart. I just read it's on Netflix. I will have to check it out.

A head's up, Disir my dear:

The first season (like six or seven episodes; I forget exactly) moves extremely slowly: every episode counts as one day — one slow-as-molasses, deep-backwoods Georgia day.

The second season (which just wrapped up two days ago now) has all the same introspective drama, but moves a lot quicker.

And yeah, given what I know of you here, Ms. Disir, you will love this series. :thup:

Never heard of it, Shart. I just read it's on Netflix. I will have to check it out.

A head's up, Disir my dear:

The first season (like six or seven episodes; I forget exactly) moves extremely slowly: every episode counts as one day — one slow-as-molasses, deep-backwoods Georgia day.

The second season (which just wrapped up two days ago now) has all the same introspective drama, but moves a lot quicker.

And yeah, given what I know of you here, Ms. Disir, you will love this series. :thup:

Not kidding...I tried....REALLY TRIED...to watch the premier....but......ZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Every time I awoke it seemed some other anti-death-penalty talking point was being made.

Forum List

Back