RECOVERY: MCDONALD'S HIRES 50,000 well you all wanted nothing more then a Service

Robert

Really nice Guy
Mar 21, 2011
Industry now you've got it.......you want fries with that?

How unbelievable sad our best Heavy Industry is now McDonald's all wrapped up in a Happy Meal, what's worse is that our Education System fits this Employment type.

I'm some what surprised the Left isn't out calling for their deaths being its an EVIL RICH MULTINATIONAL CORPORATION and all.

Look at that. Another thread without a point started by Robert.

Congrats on carving out your own niche as the creator of useless threads with no point.

Well, better McDonald's than nothing.

And You're comfy with that? Really Gracie?
These jobs are are for unskilled workers, and we have plenty of those. $8/hr is not great but it beats sitting on your ass waiting for an unemployment check.

Isn't that what the LEFT accused BOOOOSH of creating?

Guess what dipshit?

The LEFT got their WISH under a Statist/Marxist POTUS, and BY his policies.

And You're comfy with that? Really Gracie?
These jobs are are for unskilled workers, and we have plenty of those. $8/hr is not great but it beats sitting on your ass waiting for an unemployment check.

Guess what dipshit?

I thought these jobs were created by McDonald's.

Industry now you've got it.......you want fries with that?

How unbelievable sad our best Heavy Industry is now McDonald's all wrapped up in a Happy Meal, what's worse is that our Education System fits this Employment type.

Must be all those tax cuts at work creating all kinds of new jobs.

Guess what dipshit?

I thought these jobs were created by McDonald's.

Yer lost to HISTORY.

Forum List

Back