Reconquista of US SW: Myth or Reality?

LA has a bilingual mayor. Cool. That's a mark of intelligence.

oh geezus.....:lol:......the place is heavily Latino and has been for quite some time....do you know how many people here Speak Spanish or have a descent understanding of it?........or how many people in politics here are Latino?......what a mark of intelligence....

THAT WAS THE WHOLE POINT MEGABRAIN - THE PLACE IS IN EFFECT A MEXICAN PROVINCE! :rolleyes:

oh geezus.....:lol:......the place is heavily Latino and has been for quite some time....do you know how many people here Speak Spanish or have a descent understanding of it?........or how many people in politics here are Latino?......what a mark of intelligence....

So far, the blacks and Hispanics on this board have a better grasp of English than this.

Look, I hate to be a linguaphile, but if you are going to lament on the degradation of English, at least use it properly.

So far, the blacks and Hispanics on this board have a better grasp of English than this.

Look, I hate to be a linguaphile, but if you are going to lament on the degradation of English, at least use it properly.

That should be "a better grasp of English than you" - it is the poster who has or doesn't have a grasp, and it's "lament the degradation of English" without the "on" - hope you aren't an English teacher.

CP, why do you want to be so personaly insulting?

America soon is going to be a Hispanic country, are you cool with that or not?

…but where i am at,many of these people could care less about American traditions and values.....and a hell of a lot of them are not absorbing into our culture with ease......and there is a little bit of resistance, since so many activists are telling them they dont have to conform to our standards if they dont want to......"you dont want to learn English.....dont.....let them learn Spanish.....you have rights after all..... this is America"........

And?

You find this justification to do what, exactly – round them up and throw them out of the country, internment camps…

Either put forward a viable plan to address the issue or stop whining about the ‘awful Mexicans.’

i aint whining about the Awful Mexicans dipshit......if i was i would not be living among them......i was just telling you how it is.......and here is a viable plan..... learn to use the fucking Quote function......you been here long enough.....

THAT WAS THE WHOLE POINT MEGABRAIN - THE PLACE IS IN EFFECT A MEXICAN PROVINCE! :rolleyes:

HEY PATTY......TELL THAT TO THE PERSON I WAS QUOTING.....I LIVE HERE,I KNOW.....:eusa_eh:

yea ok Miss Pained.....ill bring you an Apple next Time.....and where was i lamenting about the degradation of English?......and kind of a Bigot are we?......Blacks on this board can talk decently?......how in the hell do you know who is Black or Hispanic here?.......im sure Bass and Marc.....will appreciate the fact that you think they have a good grasp of the English Language.....Asshole....

Remember the Alamo

Yea, but the next alamo will be LA and America will lose!

I didn't want to be the one to tell you, but...

Battle of the Alamo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The loss at the Alamo started a chain of events in which AMERICA won that war. LA will fall like the Alamo, but this time America won't win the war! With the Alamo we lost the battle, but won the war, won't happen next time.

Sorry that it went over your head!

HEY PATTY......TELL THAT TO THE PERSON I WAS QUOTING.....I LIVE HERE,I KNOW.....:eusa_eh:

I misread the thrust of your post - I apologize.

They are aiming people at us, not bullets and bombs. I recall a time when Cuba was aiming people at our shores as well, including their institutionalized mentally ill..

That did not sink the US, and I doubt this will either.

A student of mine has a mother that works at Applebee's in the back. She overstayed her visa.

I'm going to assume you haven't turned her in to INS. So far as I'm concerned that makes you an accessory to espionage and guilty of Treason.

Overstaying a visa is not a crime. Therefore therefore the person who does not report is not an accessory to anything.

The Immigration and Nationality Act (INA) contains only civil penalties for an immigrant who overstays her visa. This means that immigrants with an expired visa will not be charged criminally or serve time in jail.

What Is the Crime of Overstaying a Visa? | eHow.com

oh no! brown people are taking over the country we took from brown people !

Took as in handing over $16,000,000 which they gleefully took. And lets not forget the many brown people who chose to stay with those who 'took their' land.......geez! Where do you people come from????

Let me try again. Being bilingual does NOT make you any more intelligent than being a bad speller makes you dumb. Neither is an acceptable measure for intelligence.

Overstaying a visa is not a crime. Therefore therefore the person who does not report is not an accessory to anything.

I truly couldn't care any less what the legal terminology says, Sunshine. So far as I'm concerned ANY FOREIGNER who is in this country even one minute longer than their Visa allows ought to be thrown in jail, regardless of the circumstances.... "But sir, my flight was canceled and...." TOO FUCKING BAD!!! GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY COUNTRY!!!!!

Any American who knowingly assists or fails to report any foreigner in this country without proper paperwork is a TRAITOR so far as I am concerned.

Last time I checked, we consider the fundamentals of our society (representative government, the rule of law) to be universal values. From that basis, it's not at all "redneck racist" to believe immigrants will uphold those values. Heck, it's those very values that make this land attractive to so many around the world.

You're right that they don't celebrate the Fourth of July and honor George Washington in Mexico. And guess what? They didn't so in Italy, Germany, Ireland, or India either. And yet those groups came to America and have been absorbed in to our culture with ease.

Yeah, right. Mexicans march over the border, ignore the pre-existing culture (YOURS) and they are equivalent to ALL "immigrants"? HOW the f*ck do you get to THAT conclusion? That mentality seems to be dominating this debate...Well, THAT is the problem here. Explain HOW illegal aliens are EXACTLY the same as all those immigrants from Europe? Explain HOW emigrating thousands of miles across and ocean to be examined at Ellis Island is THE SAME as sneaking across the Rio Grande without any scrutiny? Thing is...They resist being "absorbed", acclimation, call it what you will, they can say it's "bilingual" or multicultural and resist American culture..., break American laws then flee across the border to avoid OUR laws? HOW MANY EUROPEAN IMMIGRANTS did that sneaky trick? How dare you pretend to be fair or open minded here. Shame on you folks!

Last edited:

Let me try again. Being bilingual does NOT make you any more intelligent than being a bad speller makes you dumb. Neither is an acceptable measure for intelligence.

I've taught young hispanics in community college classes who were bilingual, and dumb as a box of hammers. :D

I truly couldn't care any less what the legal terminology says, Sunshine. So far as I'm concerned ANY FOREIGNER who is in this country even one minute longer than their Visa allows ought to be thrown in jail, regardless of the circumstances.... "But sir, my flight was canceled and...." TOO FUCKING BAD!!! GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY COUNTRY!!!!!

Any American who knowingly assists or fails to report any foreigner in this country without proper paperwork is a TRAITOR so far as I am concerned.

Well, it seems that the legal system isn't to concerned about your concern. :lmao:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back