Recognizing Evil

Ya know, I never hear the word mentioned unless I'm talking with Jesus freaks or American politicians...sorry, bit of tautology there.

For instance, every one of these invasions/incursions occurred against the “evil” and/or “atheistic” (insert name of germane nationality here) that were/are “threatening American interests” i.e. rapacious homicidal capitalism, or “the free world,” i.e. America’s rapacious capitalist pals.

The latter can also make the list, quick smart, if they are Easy Beats and there is a buck in it. :eusa_whistle:

Go ahead and hate your neighbor, go ahead and cheat a friend
Do it in the name of heaven, justify it in the end
There won't be any trumpets blowing, come the judgment day
On the bloody morning after - one tin soldier rides away.

(O-o-w, look at all the pretty red squares!!)

Methinks you protest too much.:cool:

I'll read it again more closely later but a quick scan doesn't convince me of the fight against evil.

It is safe to asssume that Adam's Apple would/will get around to "The Fall" eventually. So before he does, I'll pose him a question.

If Adam (who was the only one God commanded not to eat the Granny Smith's) couldn't know good and evil BEFORE he and Eve (evidently Adam casually passed on Guard's warning to her while they were socializing, i.e. sacrificing a first son, servant, sheep, or something) ate the apple?

What kind of evil conniving \!/ would condemn them and all their innocent offspring to eternal excruciating torture, when they were incapable of knowing the difference between good and bad, before the event?

(Genesis 3:4-5 "And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die: 5 For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil."

More to the point, what kind of willingly evil bastard(s) would obsequiously bow down and worship such a genocidal ogre? :evil:

You cleverly avoided that fact so you could give the post your liberal spin. Everyone knows that libs don’t believe in evil--be it an adjective, a noun, or the libs’ favorite, a figment of one’s imagination. :eusa_whistle:

"Everyone knows" - ding! Sweeping generalisation time! Come on down!

Want another try?

Not at all, Tovarich. Check out the Duty Statement of anarchistic Iconoclast, Class One! :eusa_angel:

Ah Love! could thou and I with Fate conspire

To grasp this sorry Scheme of Things entire,

Would not we shatter it to bits---and then

Re-mould it nearer to the Heart's Desire!

Well, if there was ever a person inhabited by evil demons, it's you. That's proof of something, don't you think?:eusa_whistle:

You cleverly avoided that fact so you could give the post your liberal spin. Everyone knows that libs don’t believe in evil--be it an adjective, a noun, or the libs’ favorite, a figment of one’s imagination. :eusa_whistle:

First of all, I'm not a liberal...not even close. Giving evil "entity" status opens the door for the bullshit "the debil made me do it" excuse instead of placing the responsibility on the individual who committed an evil act. The making of excuses is a liberal tactic.

A person can believe in evil people and evil actions without subscribing to a superstitious belief in Satan.

First of all, I'm not a liberal...not even close. Giving evil "entity" status opens the door for the bullshit "the debil made me do it" excuse instead of placing the responsibility on the individual who committed an evil act. The making of excuses is a liberal tactic.

A person can believe in evil people and evil actions without subscribing to a superstitious belief in Satan.

The making of excuses is NOT a liberal tactic, it's a tactic used by apologists of all persuasions, usually by people who get caught with their dick somewhere it shouldn't be. Oh sorry I didn't mean to have sex with a 13 yr old girl, the meds made me do it. It's apolitical and available to all spineless bastards of all political persuasions.

On boards such as this, politically imperceptive “cut and pasters” are, quite correctly, considered an irritation. However I must admit they are an eminently minable source of slapstick where semi literate seventh grade graduates like me can increase our self-esteem at their expense. :cool:

I refer, of course, to poor wretched retards like Red States Fool, who faithfully reproduces his ferret-featured, feeble-minded Presidrunk’s own purloined opinions, no matter how imbecilic or bizarre they may be.

Nonetheless, even a dunce like me can tire of shooting such fuck-witted fish that inexorably inhabit the Republican rain barrel. Hence I leave the likes of RSR to hoist himself on his own copycat petard. The utter tripe they cut and paste invariably bears the sadomasochistic stripe of the “Thou Shalt Not” authoritarian personality type that appeals to these mechanical camp followers.

Then there are their idiotically drooling doppelgangers, the Christians, like yourself. Oops, sorry, you're both, arent you? :redface:

Both sets of zombies would be struck dumb were it not for some “Dear Leaders” opinion for these monotonous mimics to plagiaristically parrot. There hasn’t been a dictatorship since the Dead Sea took sick that didn’t embrace a “moral majority” of either, or, more likely, both sets of these impostors.

For in actual fact, both sets of goose-stepping authoritarian goons are one and the same thing. This is why you will consistently find them in the same right-wing politico-religious camp.

Be it the Messianic Christians, Mussolini’s fascists, the Mujhadeen, Mao’s Red Guard, or simple unimaginative camp-followers like Meatball, Red States Fool, etc, their type always fall in with bigoted, bird-of-a-feather friends.

To these frauds, even the thought of anyone - especially “sinners” (those they secretly wish that they had the guts to be like) - having a free will (the Bible’s “Chaos” and Capitalism’s dreaded “Anarchy”) is absolutely terrifying.

Is it any wonder then, that when self-designated “decent people” are challenged to defend their counterfeit philosophies, their only comeback is to resort to cut and pasting The Messiah, or some other Mad Mullah’s unquestionable commands.

I can’t stand \!/’s that don’t have the courage of their convictions. To come out from behind their particular messiah’s skirt and say, “Look, I believe everything in this book because it suits my narcissistic sense of personal superiority! And if that doesn’t suit you, then it won’t be my imaginary friend that is gonna get ya, I will be punching the livin’ shit outta ya!”

Finally, if these wannabe but panty-waisted, lisping, limp-wristed fascists dared flaunt their philosophy in truly decent people faces, without the standing sanction to freely insult peoples sensibilities without fear of repercussion that our Christian conditioned society robitically gives them - they too would be jailed/executed as the (Christian) Holocaust doers and deniers that they actually are.

If Christian’s are as hot to trot for free-will - which by definition must include free speech too - as they so mendaciously say they are, why did Eightball, the board's arch-Christian, try to have me banned for using it?

Why too is my mailbox full of the “decent family values” frauds, that I depict in this post, “negative reping” me while an iconoclastic reprobate like me hasn’t ONCE reciprocated?

Because, as my old Gaelic Granny used to say, "The bigger the Bible, the bigger the crook!"

On boards such as this, politically imperceptive “cut and pasters” are, quite correctly, considered an irritation. However I must admit they are an eminently minable source of slapstick where semi literate seventh grade graduates like me can increase our self-esteem at their expense. :cool:

I refer, of course, to poor wretched retards like Red States Fool, who faithfully reproduces his ferret-featured, feeble-minded Presidrunk’s own purloined opinions, no matter how imbecilic or bizarre they may be.

Nonetheless, even a dunce like me can tire of shooting such fuck-witted fish that inexorably inhabit the Republican rain barrel. Hence I leave the likes of RSR to hoist himself on his own copycat petard. The utter tripe they cut and paste invariably bears the sadomasochistic stripe of the “Thou Shalt Not” authoritarian personality type that appeals to these mechanical camp followers.

Then there are their idiotically drooling doppelgangers, the Christians, like yourself. Oops, sorry, you're both, arent you? :redface:

Both sets of zombies would be struck dumb were it not for some “Dear Leaders” opinion for these monotonous mimics to plagiaristically parrot. There hasn’t been a dictatorship since the Dead Sea took sick that didn’t embrace a “moral majority” of either, or, more likely, both sets of these impostors.

For in actual fact, both sets of goose-stepping authoritarian goons are one and the same thing. This is why you will consistently find them in the same right-wing politico-religious camp.

Be it the Messianic Christians, Mussolini’s fascists, the Mujhadeen, Mao’s Red Guard, or simple unimaginative camp-followers like Meatball, Red States Fool, etc, their type always fall in with bigoted, bird-of-a-feather friends.

To these frauds, even the thought of anyone - especially “sinners” (those they secretly wish that they had the guts to be like) - having a free will (the Bible’s “Chaos” and Capitalism’s dreaded “Anarchy”) is absolutely terrifying.

Is it any wonder then, that when self-designated “decent people” are challenged to defend their counterfeit philosophies, their only comeback is to resort to cut and pasting The Messiah, or some other Mad Mullah’s unquestionable commands.

I can’t stand \!/’s that don’t have the courage of their convictions. To come out from behind their particular messiah’s skirt and say, “Look, I believe everything in this book because it suits my narcissistic sense of personal superiority! And if that doesn’t suit you, then it won’t be my imaginary friend that is gonna get ya, I will be punching the livin’ shit outta ya!”

Finally, if these wannabe but panty-waisted, lisping, limp-wristed fascists dared flaunt their philosophy in truly decent people faces, without the standing sanction to freely insult peoples sensibilities without fear of repercussion that our Christian conditioned society robitically gives them - they too would be jailed/executed as the (Christian) Holocaust doers and deniers that they actually are.

If Christian’s are as hot to trot for free-will - which by definition must include free speech too - as they so mendaciously say they are, why did Eightball, the board's arch-Christian, try to have me banned for using it?

Why too is my mailbox full of the “decent family values” frauds, that I depict in this post, “negative reping” me while an iconoclastic reprobate like me hasn’t ONCE reciprocated?

Because, as my old Gaelic Granny used to say, "The bigger the Bible, the bigger the crook!"

The Power Of The
Hate Bill Protest
By Rev. Ted Pike
5-4-7
Today, our House of Representatives passed the federal hate crime bill. You may wonder in frustration, "What's the use? I called for hours, protesting H.R. 1592. It made no difference!"

But our protests have made an enormous difference. This morning spirited Republicans (including Lamar Smith, Howard Coble, Tom Feeny, Steve King, Mike Pence, Louie Gohmert, Mary Fallin, Tom Price, and Bob Goodlatte) powerfully informed the House and viewing world of hate laws' fallacy and threat to free speech. The hate bill never before faced such passionate opposition in Congress. This feisty response is a direct result of your calls. You told our leaders you stand behind them now and will remain so at elections--if they fight hate crime laws.

No, we didn't defeat the hate bill today. I knew we wouldn't. But losing a battle doesn't mean losing the war. The ruckus erupting from the religious and political right against hate crime legislation is reverberating clear to the White House. President Bush today warned Congress he will veto the hate bill; his threat dramatically vindicates every message sent by tens of thousands of concerned Americans since January.

The Iraq war has crippled the religious right, especially its Congressional leaders and President Bush. Advised by neoconservative Israel-firsters, Bush ignored George Washington's warning to "beware of foreign entanglements," and the counsel of Gen. Douglas MacArthur to never become involved in Mideast military conflict. Instead, America was committed to an unjust Mideast war for one real reason: to make the region safe for Israel. Has America been "blessed" by such military adventurism on behalf of the Jews? No, it has been cursed.

Although Democrats also voted for war four years ago, they now play the "antiwar" card and blame our ongoing entanglement solely on Bush and Christian/conservative leadership. Due to public reaction against the war, midterm elections took power from Republicans to favor Democrat control of state and federal legislative bodies. Democrats now have increased power to legislatively victimize Christianity and conservatism, stripping America of freedom and moving us toward a new world order.

The Democrats are relentless. Earlier this week Rep. Marty Meehan (D. Mass.) introduced into the House new legislation even more crushing to Christian conservative activists than Levin and Lieberman's Sec. 220 (which was defeated in January). The hate crimes bill in the senate judiciary is being modified in ways that will undoubtedly make it even more threatening.

What Now?

How do we respond? Retreat into a shell of fatalism and inactivity? No! We must call even more intensively, especially to Republicans. Every call to a Republican impacts the White House, increasing Bush's responsibility to his party and the will of the people.

Earlier this year, the American Family Association polled its 3 million subscribers about whether they thought Bush would veto the federal hate bill. A clearly disenchanted 70 percent reported skepticism. Bush may now see his veto of this pro-homosexual legislation as a way to win back millions of conservative Americans.

We must generate still more protest over the Democrat threat to freedom in Congress; the bigger the controversy, the greater the chance that Bush will veto the hate bill and also new grassroots-smothering legislation, the sinister Dept. of Peace bill, and the soon-to-be-introduced Employment Non-Discrimination Act (ENDA).

Get discouraged and quit now? Unthinkable! We're building a national fighting machine-- an increasingly outraged and astonished electorate that I believe is only beginning to realize its power. The weakness of evil is that it becomes too aggressive, wanting too much too fast. Democrats' misbehavior and mockery of the people's will is fuel for our movement that could even potentially deprive them in '08 of their ultimate plum--a Democrat in the White House.

Move over, Democrats. A really new right is awakening!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rev. Ted Pike is director of the National Prayer Network, a Christian/conservative watch dog organization.

Call President Bush at 202-456-1111. Tell him: "Thank you for promising to veto the hate bill."

Protest the Senate hate bill! Call your senator toll-free at 1-877-851-6437 or toll 202-225-3121. Leave this message: "Please don't vote for hate crimes bill S.1105. Hate laws have taken away free speech in Canada and much of Europe. If you do vote for the hate bill, I and my friends will never vote for you again." Send your senator and his 8-10 influential aides Rev. Ted Pike's powerful flyer "Anti-Hate Laws Will Make You a Criminal." This flyer and names of aides are available at <http://www.truthtellers.org/>www.truthtellers.org.

Come to <http://www.truthtellers.org/>www.truthtellers.org for the list of the crucial fourteen Republicans who have voted for the hate bill as well as seventeen Republicans who are uncommitted. Call and protest immediately.

Let the Anti-Defamation League of B'nai B'rith teach you how they have saddled 45 states with hate laws capable of persecuting Christians: <http://www.adl.org/99hatecrime/intro.asp>http://www.adl.org/99hatecrime/intro.asp.

Learn how ADL took away free speech in Canada and wants to steal it now in the U.S. Congress. Watch Rev. Ted Pike's <http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7217700265038533779>Hate Laws: Making Criminals of Christians at video.google.com. Purchase this gripping documentary to show at church. Order online at <http://www.truthtellers.org/>www.truthtellers.org for $24.90, DVD or VHS, by calling 503-853-3688, or at the address below.

TALK SHOW HOSTS: Interview Rev. Ted Pike on the threat of hate laws, both federal and state. Call (503) 631-3808.

NATIONAL PRAYER NETWORK, P.O. Box 828, Clackamas, OR 97015
<http://www.truthtellers.org/>www.truthtellers.org

Gee, I wonder why hate legislation would be so worrying the WASP’s? :eusa_think:

Surely they aren’t worrying about the continuance of their exclusive right to insult people with their supremacist attitude, are they?

Given the snivelling drivel I keep reading about Christians being continually insulted by non-believers, and being the long suffering victims of atheistic persecution, I’d have thought they would be all for the Hate Bill (I just love the way the supercilious Abrahamic religions reverse reality and scream persecution when anyone reflexively retaliates in kind!)

Could we be seeing a sea-change where anti-atheists, rather than the long-suffering "anti-Semites" - i.e. anyone who dares question how come five million mongrelised people, who are as "Semitic" as I am Christian, can have the entire planet on the brink of nulclear annihilation - are subjected to Tail-gunner Joe style persecution?

I can just see it; “Mr Eightball, are you now, or were you ever, a member of the Christian religion!” "Answer yes or no only!"

Imagine TV shows starring Herbert Philbrickish atheists who infiltrate fifth-columnist covens of crypto-Christians! Think of Christ-denyin’ bad ol’ boys, dressed in Momma’s best linen tablecloth, planting flaming “X’s” on Christianiggers lawns. Or Bible-disbelievin' Bubba's castrating and burning uppity Proddies who whistle at a decent pagan woman! :rofl:

O-w-w-w, I've gotta stop before I cum all over the keyboard!! :redface:

'Now come on boys, where's your spirit? I don't hear no psalm-singin'. When we were your slaves, you sang like birds. Go on. How 'bout a good ole Christian work ethic song?"

Forum List

Back