Recess Disappointments

xotoxi

Platinum Member
Mar 1, 2009
Yuurmaam
As a child. what was your biggest disappointment during recess?

For example, skinning your knee on the asphalt, losing the 4 square championship in sudden death, receiving a compound fracture of your femur after jumping off the jungle gym, kissing Bobby Jo behind the merry-go-round and realizing that she is actually Robert Joseph.

Oh I am looking forward to taking the kids out for recess on a day like today, 94 degrees and humid,,,then coming back into our 75 yo building that has no A/C to sweat some more.

Now THAT is how to get America's Youth to lose weight! :thup:

Oh I am looking forward to taking the kids out for recess on a day like today, 94 degrees and humid,,,then coming back into our 75 yo building that has no A/C to sweat some more.

Now THAT is how to get America's Youth to lose weight! :thup:

That 19 degree drop in temp from outside to inside...that much feel nice!

For example, skinning your knee on the asphalt, losing the 4 square championship in sudden death, receiving a compound fracture of your femur after jumping off the jungle gym, kissing Bobby Jo behind the merry-go-round and realizing that she is actually Robert Joseph.

Not having enough time to properly enjoy my harem.

Did you make the mistake of cultivating too large a harem?

Because, as your harem continues to grow and get very largh, you end up having relatively less and less control over each bitch. Once they sense the decreased control, they rebel...and you say goodbye to your sammiches and BJs.

Did you make the mistake of cultivating too large a harem?

Because, as your harem continues to grow and get very largh, you end up having relatively less and less control over each bitch. Once they sense the decreased control, they rebel...and you say goodbye to your sammiches and BJs.

Nah. I always rotated new ones in and let most of the old ones go. Satisfied.

You have a whey with words, you Kurd

Have I shared the time in 6th grade when Kenny W. tied me up to the basketball goal, and all the kids went inside after recess was over, but me, still tied to that goal?

Finally the teacher said, "Where is EZ?"

When they figured out I was still outside tied to the bb goal, Kenny got a paddle from our principal!

He ended up marrying my best friend! :lol:

Watching the Skywalker kid leave the planet with a couple of Jedis and a cute princess, and not being able to leave with him because I had a compound fracture of my femur.

Damn jungle gyms!

Watching the Skywalker kid leave the planet with a couple of Jedis and a cute princess, and not being able to leave with him because I had a compound fracture of my femur.

Damn jungle gyms!

That's gotta suck.

Those compound fractures of the femurs sting.

I remember one recess in particular where I had SEVEN!

And then there was the time I went into ventricular fibrillation, and had to go to the nurse's office while the rest of the class got to go on a quest to throw a ring into a volcano.

That sucked. The nurse looked like Jabba the Hut.

And then there was the time I went into ventricular fibrillation, and had to go to the nurse's office while the rest of the class got to go on a quest to throw a ring into a volcano.

Remember that time when both of your testicles, scrotum, and penis were bitten off and completely consumed by a pack of hungry wolves?

That was a travesty!

BTW, how has life as a eunich been treating you? It must have sucked growing up as a "boy" not being able to write your name in the snow with piss.

Remember that time when both of your testicles, scrotum, and penis were bitten off and completely consumed by a pack of hungry wolves?

That was a travesty!

BTW, how has life as a eunich been treating you? It must have sucked growing up as a "boy" not being able to write your name in the snow with piss.

Those wounds were never sewn up, so I was able to do it with blood. You could see my name from a low flying aircraft!

That was a travesty!

Those wounds were never sewn up, so I was able to do it with blood. You could see my name from a low flying aircraft!

So, in essense, you were like a girl, except that you bled from your groin daily, rather than monthly.

That was a travesty!

So, in essense, you were like a girl, except that you bled from your groin daily, rather than monthly.

Daily? Try constantly. And profusely.

I spent my life hooked up to IV bags of O positive.

You could see my name from a low flying aircraft!

"Hey! Check it out! Rat in the Hat is here in St. Martin!"

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wiWJJulBLjA"]YouTube - Insanely LOW Jumbo 747 landing approach[/ame]

"Let's make sure that we stay on the Dutch side so that we don't have to talk to him."

Last edited:

Forum List

Back