Reasons Why Seattle Will Beat Chicago!!!

1.) Avoid turnovers. Protect the football.

2.) Avoid costly penalties.

3.) RUN the ball consistently, putting yourself in third and short situations, and shortening the game.

4.) Score touchdowns. In postseason, every field goal you kick puts you that much closer to losing.

#1 force turnovers by hard hitting...strip the ball on every tackle.... make Cutler hurry his throws and tip his passes to your own team mates. Make sure your linemen block throwing lanes and reach up to tip every pass.

#2 Play smart. Hit viciously to get opponents angry enough to retaliate. Always turn to look at the ball when defending any pass attempt. You can get away with any contact if you are clearly going for the ball.

#3 Play what brung you. In the case of the Seahawks pass to set up the run. Linemen MUST Hold blocks and receivers must help block at the second level. Short runs won't make Erlacher have to respect the passing lanes. Passing dinks and dunks spreads the field and sets up longer runs.

#4 Wide outs must continue good routes like they did against N O. Sell your fakes and give Hasselbeck a sliver of daylight to drop the ball in. He will not dissappoint. Do this and there will be touchdowns.

because the Bears would rather lose to the Seahawks than the Packers?

Another reason ... Seattle knows they will host another home game if they win tomorrow. Rodgers is another QB than falls apart if he gets sacked a couple of times. Atlanta's decibels were PATHETIC!!!! Mid 90's WEAK!!!! Quest field registered 137 Db against the Saints. There is NO comparison. The noise in Seattle is mind boggling. It actually registers as an earthquake! Knowing that The Hawks will play their best game of the year tomorrow. I am sooo fucking STOKED!!!

Get this. I am from Chicago, live in Kentucky and LOVE my SEATTLE SEAHAWKS!! I wish for once they would win a freaking SuperBowl. Just once will be good enough for me!!

#1 force turnovers by hard hitting...strip the ball on every tackle....
NOT at the expense of making the friggin TACKLE
make Cutler hurry his throws and tip his passes to your own team mates. Make sure your linemen block throwing lanes and reach up to tip every pass.
Can't argue with this standard procedure.
#2 Play smart. Hit viciously to get opponents angry enough to retaliate. Always turn to look at the ball when defending any pass attempt. You can get away with any contact if you are clearly going for the ball.
More SoP
#3 Play what brung you. In the case of the Seahawks pass to set up the run.
Gotta get the Bears out of 2-deep coverage if you want any vertical passing game to have any success. Dinking and dunking leads to fumbles and picks. Make the safeties cheat up to the line by RUNNING THE BALL early and often.

Well it looks like the Seahawks are finally getting some respect from the FOX crew. Believers? No... But nobody has counted them out today. That is the way it should be. Prove it on the field BABY!!!

Seattle trying to work the edges with dink and dunk. Really stupid. You can't get the edges against the Bears. You have to take that midrange middle they're giving you on every play. And you have GOT to run the fucking ball in the A-gap!

So far we have had about ten passes hit receivers hands then bounce off. We are clearly not prepared to play in the snow. Carroll is a moron for not making the Seahawks play in long sleeve t-shirts. 21-0 at the half isn't impossible to overcome if we start catching the fucking football. It doesn't look good. :eek:

So far we have had about ten passes hit receivers hands then bounce off. We are clearly not prepared to play in the snow. Carroll is a moron for not making the Seahawks play in long sleeve t-shirts. 21-0 at the half isn't impossible to overcome if we start catching the fucking football. It doesn't look good. :eek:
Yep and the ones they're dropping are the 10-15 yard ones up the middle, exactly where you CAN get yards on the Bears.

Yep and the ones they're dropping are the 10-15 yard ones up the middle, exactly where you CAN get yards on the Bears.

The game plane is good..it's the ececution that is sucking hind tit.

Miss_Cleo.jpg

Number one: "Da Bears" is a stupid statement. It reflects the inability of Chicago-ans to use the English language correctly. In short they are stupid and have no real clue what they are talking about.

Number two: Mat Hasselbeck is a much nicer person than Jay Cutler.

Number three: Pete Carroll leads a charmed life.

Number four: It is much easier to build on what has already worked than figure out what went wrong and correct it. The dumb ass Bears fans fail to remember that their team has already lost to the Seahawks at Soldier Field this season. Even if they "think" they know how to reverse the outcome of the last meeting it is an unproven theory.

I think ya' need a new psychic:

3rd Quarter - 9:00 (to go)

Seahags - 0

"Da Bears" - 21

544.gif

Last edited:
Miss_Cleo.jpg

Number one: "Da Bears" is a stupid statement. It reflects the inability of Chicago-ans to use the English language correctly. In short they are stupid and have no real clue what they are talking about.

Number two: Mat Hasselbeck is a much nicer person than Jay Cutler.

Number three: Pete Carroll leads a charmed life.

Number four: It is much easier to build on what has already worked than figure out what went wrong and correct it. The dumb ass Bears fans fail to remember that their team has already lost to the Seahawks at Soldier Field this season. Even if they "think" they know how to reverse the outcome of the last meeting it is an unproven theory.

I think ya' need a new psychic:

3rd Quarter - 9:00 (to go)

Seahags - 0

"Da Bears" - 21

544.gif

Trufant second Seahawk to leave on a cart. This isn't pretty.:eek: Tackling with the head never ends up well.

The game plane is good..it's the ececution that is sucking hind tit.
Working the edges with dink and dunk against most any NFL playoff-caliber team is a waste of plays. The game plan IS NOT good since it includes this nonsense.

28-0 now, Seattle needs to go into no-huddle, 2-minute mode for the rest of the game.

Trufant second Seahawk to leave on a cart. This isn't pretty.:eek: Tackling with the head never ends up well.
He didn't TRY to lead with his head, the knee just happened to bash into it.

Something's changed, and it's not the players techniques. I think the headgear is inferior. We used to hardly ever see this stuff, now it's virtually every game.

Something's changed, and it's not the players techniques. I think the headgear is inferior. We used to hardly ever see this stuff, now it's virtually every game.

The first guy, Carlson, got tackled low and flipped over onto his head. Headgear does seem to be an issue.

The first guy, Carlson, got tackled low and flipped over onto his head. Headgear does seem to be an issue.

Could be. In the Jets game one of the LB had a couple large pieces of the external shell come flying off during a hit.

Some of the players are wearing those Revolution helmets or whatever the fuck they're called, where the back is indented and the sides are angled for better peripheral.

That first guy who landed on his head--it could've been because there are no heating coils under the sideline turf, so he was basically landing on concrete. No helmet would prevent a concussion against that, but still.

Hopefully they're both okay.

Could be. In the Jets game one of the LB had a couple large pieces of the external shell come flying off during a hit.

Some of the players are wearing those Revolution helmets or whatever the fuck they're called, where the back is indented and the sides are angled for better peripheral.

That first guy who landed on his head--it could've been because there are no heating coils under the sideline turf, so he was basically landing on concrete. No helmet would prevent a concussion against that, but still.

Hopefully they're both okay.

They will be OK..

I'm more concerned about Mike Williams hands.:eek:

Forum List

Back