Reasons to vote for President Trump

There are millions of reasons to vote for Trump.

There are only 2 reasons to vote for Biden.

1) You prefer Communism over Freedom and Liberty.

2) You are an Useful Idiot who doesn't realize you are supporting Communism over Freedom and Liberty.

It's really that simple.

You are either a Communist or a Useful Idiot.

2) You are an Useful Idiot who doesn't realize you are supporting Communism over Freedom and Liberty.

It's really that simple.

Amen. I was going to say there are no reasons to vote for Biden but I like your answer better.

Even Democrats? Black people? Gay people? Oh thats right THEY are not Americans, right?
That's true according to the Democrat Party.

These people are victims and not part of the American culture as a whole.

Therefore they must remain 100% dependent on the Democrat Party for EVERYTHING in their lives.

Except now .....

Many of these people are no longer buying the Democrat Party's LIES and will be voting for Trump instead.

Even Democrats? Black people? Gay people? Oh thats right THEY are not Americans, right?
That's true according to the Democrat Party.

These people are victims and not part of the American culture as a whole.

Therefore they must remain 100% dependent on the Democrat Party for EVERYTHING in their lives.

Except now .....

Many of these people are no longer buying the Democrat Party's LIES and will be voting for Trump instead.
Of course Democrats, Black people, and Gay people are part of "American culture as a whole." Every one is. What is "American culture," anyway? I certainly do not think that trump represents me in any way. Nor do I think that he represents the culture that I was born and raised in, which is absolutely American. The republican party now is only for gun nuts and cult morons.

Of course Democrats, Black people, and Gay people are part of "American culture as a whole." Every one is. What is "American culture," anyway? I certainly do not think that trump represents me in any way. Nor do I think that he represents the culture that I was born and raised in, which is absolutely American. The republican party now is only for gun nuts and cult morons.
LMAO @ your delusions.

You guys simply do not live in reality.

Leftism is a Mental Disorder that in almost ALL cases has no cure.

Meanwhile back in the real world ..... Millions of Americans of ALL race and ethnicity and cultures will be propelling the President into a historical Landslide Victory come November.

It's really that simple.

This says it all.
Trump message.jpg

It's really that simple.

This says it all.View attachment 384833
LMAO @ the Stupid Shit Leftist believe .....

You guys truly do not live in reality.

It's really that simple.

This says it all.View attachment 384833
LMAO @ the Stupid Shit Leftist believe .....

You guys truly do not live in reality.
The silly shit wrongers can not remember or see in the rose colored glasses they wear.
Trump is adolf.jpg

The silly shit wrongers can not remember or see in the rose colored glasses they wear.
View attachment 384891
7568345c42268f904bb253672e0993a3

Is that you in 2016?

Or will that be you in November.

My bet is both !!!!
I really thought the supreme court would invalidate the vote and declare Hillary the victor as she garnered 3 million more votes that the skunk.
As for 2020 we will see. I am truly surprised no one tried to kill him.

I really thought the supreme court would invalidate the vote and declare Hillary the victor as she garnered 3 million more votes that the skunk.

The Electoral College indeed confuses most Leftist.

As for 2020 we will see. I am truly surprised no one tried to kill him.
Yes ....

Normal thinking Americans are well aware just how violent the Left can be.

Forum List

Back