Real price of a smart phone

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
The Real Price of a Smartphone - Forbes

So, whatcha think?

Is your phone worth it to you?

Mine is. We travel a lot and use some of the apps constantly. And I often conduct business from my car.

Getting rid of the land lines we weren't using helped offset the cost but even so, I'd hate to give up my iPhone now.

I don't use an i-phone, won't pay those prices for a phone when Android will do the same or better for a lot less. Not interested in the "I have an Apple i-phone/i-pad" status........ My Android phone cost me $120 up front and $25 a month for phone, text and internet via Virgin Mobile.

The Real Price of a Smartphone - Forbes

So, whatcha think?

Is your phone worth it to you?

Mine is. We travel a lot and use some of the apps constantly. And I often conduct business from my car.

Getting rid of the land lines we weren't using helped offset the cost but even so, I'd hate to give up my iPhone now.

and just think

all of those "free" obama phones...... and how much they are costing taxpayers.

Coverage matters more to me than anything else, and I have found Verizon has the best coverage. But I cannot wait until the others catch up so I can ditch Verizon and its high prices.

I use less than half a dozen apps regularly on my phone, though I have about two dozen altogether. Most are time wasters.

I don't use my phone that much. It feels like I am putting a clipboard up to my head.

Forum List

Back