REAL Americans Step-Up-To-The-Plate!!

What I think would be fair is to divide the budget by every man, woman, and child living in the US regardless of income, and that would be the tax.

I bet things would change quickly.
Seeing-as-how "conservatives" are such States' Rights advocates, we should (first) identify which states got the most earmarks (to establish their percentage of spending).....then divide by every man, woman, and child....

A lot o' Red-Staters might have some issues with the concept.....

:rolleyes:

I like this version.......

Red States Feed at Federal Trough, Blue States Supply the Feed

TaxProf Blog: Red States Feed at Federal Trough, Blue States Supply the Feed
so we should be able to get a bipartisan bill to END earmarks
no?

Why on earth would anyone be in favor of taking people's hard earned money and giving it to the government?

Hey I'm the government, give me 36% percent of what you earned so I can give to north Korea or to a pregnant drug addict or to corrupt world leader so they can buy an escalade or to illegal aliens.

tell "the government" you don't want your social security benefits or unemployment insurance benefits or roads, or safe food or safe air or schools.

:cuckoo:

I heard Weiner yesterday, coldly talking about inherited money being unearned income.

Someone not only earned it but already paid taxes on it.

you don't really understand the definition of income, do you?

the people getting the money didn't *earn* it.

but i always find it amusing when people like you cry because someone who has millions has to pay taxes on it.

You can voluntarily give as much as you want... and many people give just fine without being forced to by government.. and regardless of any politics, I applaud those who give charitably of their own free will

You think all taxes should be voluntary?

Nice try... not what I said...

I think all charitable efforts should be voluntary.... and that government has no business being a charity... and it also has no business in forcing others to feed some liberal need for governmental charity

I think taxes are for the operation of government.. and should be owed equally by every citizen at the same rate on every dollar earned... not some 'touchy feely' class warfare selective equal treatment bullshit system

I'd agree if all charities, including all religious outfits, had to pay taxes and donations to them generated no deductions for the giver.

You can voluntarily give as much as you want... and many people give just fine without being forced to by government.. and regardless of any politics, I applaud those who give charitably of their own free will

Dave forget about that idiot he will never comprehend what you are saying

Seeing-as-how "conservatives" are such States' Rights advocates, we should (first) identify which states got the most earmarks (to establish their percentage of spending).....then divide by every man, woman, and child....

A lot o' Red-Staters might have some issues with the concept.....

:rolleyes:

no?
Yeah.....bipartisan....that's what it'd be.....

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMmiYcstuaE[/ame]​

no?

most in the GOP want an end to earmarks
if you didnt have your head up your ass, you'd know that

no?

most in the GOP want an end to earmarks
if you didnt have your head up your ass, you'd know that

And of course everybody knows that if the politician has an (R) next to his name he is always telling the gospel truth. :eusa_angel:

You're right. I just don't comprehend people not being realistic enough to say that they depend on the government to provide things like safe food and medicine, good roads, education, a strong defense, secure borders, etc.. Then these same people will say that they don't want to pay their fair share.

You're right. I just don't comprehend people not being realistic enough to say that they depend on the government to provide things like safe food and medicine, good roads, education, a strong defense, secure borders, etc.. Then these same people will say that they don't want to pay their fair share.

safe food? I can provide myself with my own food.

medicine? I take care of my self I do not take medicine bought in a store I make my own.
good roads? Walking does a body good, and for you envormentalist I would think you would also hate roads. Ride a horse save a cowboy
education? :lol: WHAT ARE WE COMPARED TO OTHER COUNTRY'S?:lol:

a strong defense? Thats in the constitution

secure borders? When will that happen?

Last edited:

I have no problem with all you offered, it's the bloated bureaucracy and inefficiency by which the government provides those things that I don't want. That said, I pay more than my "fair share" and if you were being forced to pay for my desires you'd feel the same way.

How much have you donated to charity this year?

I heard Weiner yesterday, coldly talking about inherited money being unearned income.

Someone not only earned it but already paid taxes on it.

you don't really understand the definition of income, do you?

the people getting the money didn't *earn* it.

but i always find it amusing when people like you cry because someone who has millions has to pay taxes on it.

what if the kids were working right along with the parents and were helping the place make money?.....and the parents passed and left it too the kids....did they not earn it?....

i think you can leave the Borders out of this....

Forum List

Back