REAL Americans Step-Up-To-The-Plate!!

Why on earth would anyone be in favor of taking people's hard earned money and giving it to the government?

Hey I'm the government, give me 36% percent of what you earned so I can give to north Korea or to a pregnant drug addict or to corrupt world leader so they can buy an escalade or to illegal aliens.

So more selective equal treatment by government that is supported by left wingers... got it

Nope. Just more of straightening out right wing lies and misconceptions.

It gets to be a full time job.

You could not be more full of shit. You will never have enough of other peoples money or enough control over their lives to be satisfied. You are thieves, with the power of corrupted law behind you.
Yeah.....let's hear it for a Great American, like Phil Gramm!!!!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2iHksmF7m4[/ame]

(Could you 'Baggers possibly BE more-clueless???? :eusa_eh: )​

If I give away all of my money to charity, will I be eligible for Medicaid, food stamps, and other services?

I heard Weiner yesterday, coldly talking about inherited money being unearned income.

Someone not only earned it but already paid taxes on it.

So more selective equal treatment by government that is supported by left wingers... got it

Wrong bubba....

First... more people pay estate and inheritance taxes than you or some biased site realize.
WHOOPS!!!!!
(No supporting-data attached.)

That'd make your Absolute another White-wing lie.

:rolleyes:

"A total of 57 billionaires now URL="http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE6B818R20101209"] have joined The Giving Pledge, which was launched by Microsoft founder Gates andinvestor Buffett in June. The campaign announced the new pledges in a statement late on Wednesday."

:clap2:

you know, i hate that 'real americans' stuff when the rightwingnut loons do it. it's not acceptable from the left either.
Noted.

Wrong bubba....

First... more people pay estate and inheritance taxes than you or some biased site realize.
WHOOPS!!!!!
(No supporting-data attached.)

That'd make your Absolute another White-wing lie.

Estate-Tax_Figure-1_How-many-people-pay-the-estate-tax_1.gif

Lookie at what happens next year... while it has gone down basically to zero this year (as it SHOULD be)... everything changes Jan1 again for the greedy Federal Government.... and lest we not forget the inheritance tax at the state level

Ditto baby.

The left wing loons who believe in "spreading the wealth" should pool THIER money and commence to spreading it around.

I'm sure all the poor and downtrodden would applaud their efforts.
They won't because spreading the wealth is nothing more than taking your money for themselves.

Foundations are nothing more than tax shelters.

Read it and weep liberal saps!

"Since a private foundation is a charitable organization, it is exempt from federal income tax on its income"

"This is the most common type of private foundation. The foundation’s financial assets create a principal — or endowment — that is invested, and income from the endowment is paid out annually to charity. Generally, the principal or endowment is not spent, only the investment income.

Buffett pledged in 2006 to give away 99 percent of his wealth to the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation and family charities. Bill and Melinda Gates have so far donated more than $28 billion of their fortune to their foundation."

Last edited:
What I think would be fair is to divide the budget by every man, woman, and child living in the US regardless of income, and that would be the tax.

I bet things would change quickly.
Seeing-as-how "conservatives" are such States' Rights advocates, we should (first) identify which states got the most earmarks (to establish their percentage of spending).....then divide by every man, woman, and child....

A lot o' Red-Staters might have some issues with the concept.....

Why on earth would anyone be in favor of taking people's hard earned money and giving it to the government?
Yeah....I can just imagine you being part of a crew, that'd travel-around....building bridges & highways....outta your own pocket.

You are paying for a service... where that person is in your employ... either directly or thru a service you purchased....

This is about already earned income and property.. which is already in your family.. you are not hiring your son or daughter or wife to earn your property... they are just receiving it after you no longer exist according to the government

They are receiving it as income. And it's not limited to immediate family.

I find it extremely illogical to argue that someone should pay lower taxes on money they receive for doing nothing than they would on money they worked for.

Makes no sense.

No.. they are not

Now if you want to discuss whether it should be taxed to go to a company, or someone outside of your immediate family... fine... but transferring your assets to family upon your death is not income... though you and your tax happy ilk want it to be

You do nothing for lottery earnings.. and you can argue you don't do shit as an actor compared to a railroad worker... you think those people should be taxed higher too??

Okay, let's do the math. No tax on inheritance means X amount of revenue lost.

Who do you want to tax to make up for that loss of revenue?

Fucking amazing. Try taxing Insurance Pay outs like that, include property loss, medical, and Life insurance pay outs, by their logic it is unearned income. Un fucking believable.

no one is talking about taxing things like that to the best of my knowledge. what they are talking about taxing is the value of health insurance as if it were income.

so i think you might need to step back on that one.
carby WAS talking like that , you must have missed it

They are receiving it as income. And it's not limited to immediate family.

I find it extremely illogical to argue that someone should pay lower taxes on money they receive for doing nothing than they would on money they worked for.

Makes no sense.

No.. they are not

Now if you want to discuss whether it should be taxed to go to a company, or someone outside of your immediate family... fine... but transferring your assets to family upon your death is not income... though you and your tax happy ilk want it to be

You do nothing for lottery earnings.. and you can argue you don't do shit as an actor compared to a railroad worker... you think those people should be taxed higher too??

Okay, let's do the math. No tax on inheritance means X amount of revenue lost.

Who do you want to tax to make up for that loss of revenue?
so you want ALL unearned income taxed?

What I think would be fair is to divide the budget by every man, woman, and child living in the US regardless of income, and that would be the tax.

I bet things would change quickly.
Seeing-as-how "conservatives" are such States' Rights advocates, we should (first) identify which states got the most earmarks (to establish their percentage of spending).....then divide by every man, woman, and child....

A lot o' Red-Staters might have some issues with the concept.....

I like this version.......

Red States Feed at Federal Trough, Blue States Supply the Feed

TaxProf Blog: Red States Feed at Federal Trough, Blue States Supply the Feed

Forum List

Back