Reagan & Conservatives -- Revisonist History 101

Status
Not open for further replies.
David Stockman bombshell: How my Republican Party destroyed the American economy.

The “debt explosion has resulted not from big spending by the Democrats, but instead the Republican Party’s embrace, about three decades ago, of the insidious doctrine that deficits don’t matter if they result from tax cuts.”

Cue the FoxNews denunciations.

David Stockman, director of the Office of Management and Budget under President Ronald Reagan, has dared to call out his own party for creating our current economic problems.

David Stockman bombshell: How my Republican Party destroyed the American economy. | ThinkProgress

Stockman is a fucking retard.

Called out your emperor for lack of clothing so you are upset. Got it

Reagan had to take on people who were against him, including Stockman.

History shows Stockman is as wrong as Krugman

Reagan took a lot of people in his Administration only because the RNC made him. First was his scumbag VP (9/11's Boss) and second was Stockman whom Reagan admonished for being a fucking liar

So you saying Ronnie was 'made' to do things by the RNC? lol

Yes, including taking 9/11's Boss, HWBush as his VP

March 30, 1981

Last edited:
Well, see Reagan tax cuts only gutted revenues because they would have gone up anyway and the tax cuts, (follow this logic) kept revenue away from government (see, the Reagan haters have to take the position that the money all belongs to the government anyway) so actually the tax cuts that boosted the US economy and lead to a nearly doubling of government receipts actually hurt the economy (Try standing on your head it might make sense)

Remember, Gorby was going to tear down the wall anyway and the revenues would ahve nearly doubled anyway, Reagan was like Chauncy Gardner and really lucky all this just happened during his Presidency

TIME-Mag-Why-Obama-Love-Reagan-e1296245828504.jpg

Reagan and bin Laden

The fact is that the only metric that really matters is revenues as a share of the gross domestic product. By this measure, total federal revenues fell from 19.6 percent of GDP in 1981 to 18.4 percent of GDP by 1989. This suggests that revenues were $66 billion lower in 1989 as a result of Reagan’s policies.

This is not surprising given that no one in the Reagan administration ever claimed that his 1981 tax cut would pay for itself or that it did. Reagan economists Bill Niskanen and Martin Anderson have written extensively on this oft-repeated myth. Conservative economist Lawrence Lindsey made a thorough effort to calculate the feedback effect in his 1990 book, The Growth Experiment. He concluded that the behavioral and macroeconomic effects of the 1981 tax cut, resulting from both supply-side and demand-side effects, recouped about a third of the static revenue loss.

No, Gov. Pawlenty, Tax Cuts Don't Pay for Themselves | Stan Collender's Capital Gains and Games

Phony Metric Alert in Chart Form

44172-land-figure1.png

hey crusader retard lover of reagan,you really should be embarrassed to show yourself around here.I remember echo zulu who used to be a mod here,she never made fun of anybody when she was here but she did with YOU one time.:Dthe fact that even echo zula laughed at you one time thats pretty bad.:lol::lol::lol::lol: she was laughing at your hypocrisy you display around here.your such a hypocrite you ignore the fact that alex jones has talked about how corrupt reagan was and yet like you do with everybody else here,you ignore him and dismiss him yet when he talks about how corrupt obama is and how he isnt even a us citizen,you are then all of a sudden tooting his horn.:cuckoo:

you're the biggest dumbfuck hypocrite troll that ever graced these boards and a sad excuse for a human being which is saying an awful lot about you. I havent seen anybody as much of a disgraceful troll around here since pale retard used to post here. you guys are two birds of a feather.He was a hypocrite as well,always saying jones was a fool saying Bush was involved in 9/11 yet when he made a video about obama the obama deception,all of a sudden jones was his hero.you two are the most pathetic hypocrite trolls i have ever encountered here at this site before.you two should marry each other. like i always told that dumbfuck back then,cant have it both ways hypocrite.If jones is wrong about reagan,then he is wrong about Obama as well being a us citizen and being corrupt. wonder what kind of dumbfuck reply your handler coaches you into saying this time knowing you are cornered as always.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back