Reactions to Terror in Sweden & Australia / Swedish Rape Epidemic - It's not what we think it is

What Swedish rape epidemic ?
that's all you twats can do, eh? you sound like Stalin in the thirties:"what famine?"

lol...left turds are just delusional and dishonest...

well,THIS rape epidemic:
In Swedish No-Go Zones, Microphones Will Hear You Scream
Sweden Installs Microphones in Migrant Areas to Pick Up Women’s Screams
Sweden: Rape Capital of the West

but what do you care for victims, eh? you're just a souless NPC drone antifa thug....you piss on human life, the only thing that counts for you is the agenda...like a fucking Soviet or Nazi thug...disgusting

that's all you twats can do, eh? you sound like Stalin in the thirties:"what famine?"

well,THIS rape epidemic:

but what do you care for victims, eh? you're just a souless NPC drone antifa thug....you piss on human life, the only thing that counts for you is the agenda...like a fucking Soviet or Nazi thug...disgusting

Our Tommy is a Bootlicker First Class.

well,THIS rape epidemic:

Sweden is no worse than anywhere else. Its the way they record their crimes. Do some research you know nothing little shit.

he basically lives of boot polish....disgusting, how low hu
You show your ignorance with every post kid. In the real world our paths would never cross.you know nothing about Sweden apart from the shite you dredge from the net.
no, you pathetic fat antifa lunatic....I actually look for information....that's what the internet is for...YOU fucking fascist don't...all you need to kow, is the agenda your running on...as I stated: just like the other fascists, be it Nazi Germany or Soviet Russia....you are truly pathetic and a visible example how humans can fall back to barbarism...I piss on ilk like you

You show your ignorance with every post kid. In the real world our paths would never cross.you know nothing about Sweden apart from the shite you dredge from the net.
no, you pathetic fat antifa lunatic....I actually look for information....that's what the internet is for...YOU fucking fascist don't...all you need to kow, is the agenda your running on...as I stated: just like the other fascists, be it Nazi Germany or Soviet Russia....you are truly pathetic and a visible example how humans can fall back to barbarism...I piss on ilk like you
Know nothing wanker. You dont even know how the Swedes classify sex crimes. Thick as shit.

well,THIS rape epidemic:

Here we go. Muslims are a bunch of rapists. Hide your women!
Will you quit? Jeebus.

Will you quit? Jeebus.
what do you know about islam? not much I take it....it goes far beyond the fact, that in islam women nearly worthless....while Kufir women are worthless...haven't you seen my thread in "Europe"? about the Rotherham,Rochester,Birmingham and Glasgow grooming gang scandal?

no..what you have to understand is what islam creates as society...islamic culture is polygamist in nature, where one man can marry four women and while this is disgusting enough (de-valuing women) does it lead to an overhang of young men who are usually unemployed (muslim societies are generally economically weak and the reason is in islam as well,btw) who are on top sexually frustrated yet get told from young age on, that women are subservient to men and have to serve them.

The men, who can marry four women tend to be the few, who are better off...like merchants for instance....monogamy creates levelled and fair societies, polygamy creates loser.

All those young men in North Africa, hanging around, poor and sexually frustrated....

PS: my 13 year old son was raped last year by a Syrian "refugee"...you wanna make fun of him as well? or me?

Know nothing wanker. You dont even know how the Swedes classify sex crimes. Thick as shit.
I knew you would find that funny...cause that's who you are...a disgusting piece of shit.....hope you get stabbed to death by one of those muslim terrorists....cause that's what you deserve.

you little Nazi fascist

Will you quit? Jeebus.
what do you know about islam? not much I take it....it goes far beyond the fact, that in islam women nearly worthless....while Kufir women are worthless...haven't you seen my thread in "Europe"? about the Rotherham,Rochester,Birmingham and Glasgow grooming gang scandal?

no..what you have to understand is what islam creates as society...islamic culture is polygamist in nature, where one man can marry four women and while this is disgusting enough (de-valuing women) does it lead to an overhang of young men who are usually unemployed (muslim societies are generally economically weak and the reason is in islam as well,btw) who are on top sexually frustrated yet get told from young age on, that women are subservient to men and have to serve them.

The men, who can marry four women tend to be the few, who are better off...like merchants for instance....monogamy creates levelled and fair societies, polygamy creates loser.

All those young men in North Africa, hanging around, poor and sexually frustrated....

PS: my 13 year old son was raped last year by a Syrian "refugee"...you wanna make fun of him as well? or me?
You are just an angry idiot looking for someone to blame.

Will you quit? Jeebus.

You are just an angry idiot looking for someone to blame.
you are just a fucking fascist, defending your fascist ideology with no humanity in you...you wanna know, how the Nazis coudl do what they did? look in the mirror you absolute disgrace to this once great democratic country...you would have joint the third Reich you scumbag

Forum List

Back