RE the pastor's edict

Sky Dancer

Rookie
Jan 21, 2009
Last edited:
  • Banned
"I'm accustomed to discrimination, I suppose, at my age and my experience as a gay woman," the mother said. "But I didn't expect it against my child."

"When Jesus Christ asked little children to come to him, he didn't say only rich children, or White children, or children with two-parent families, or children who didn't have a mental or physical handicap," Edelman said. "He said, 'Let all children come unto me.'”

Don't you just wish these Catholic schools — both the one in Colorado and this new one in Massachusetts — would take those words to heart just once, instead of throwing pre-schoolers and eight-year-olds under the bus just to score some political points on gay marriage?

Talk about being in "discord" with God's laws. Maybe this parish priest in Massachusetts should eat his own words.
Catholic School: No Students With Lesbian Parents Allowed | Gay Rights | Change.org

Last edited:
This isn't hate.

The more that word is thrown around, the more it loses its actual impact.

OMZG TEH HAAAATE!!!1!!1!1ELEVENTY!1!

The pastor made a business and moral decision. And while many may disagree with it, even those of his same faith, that does not make it hate.

The left brands everything they dont' agree with as hate and extremism. That way when they use hate and extremism, nobody thinks it's real.

Forum List

Back