Re-Introduction

Ok Bebe I am going to guess Japanese-American because a Chinese-American babe would not have answered the question and a Korean-American babe would have beaten the crap out of me.

:D

With that skill set, I can only imagine how many restraining orders you've earned.

Ok Bebe I am going to guess Japanese-American because a Chinese-American babe would not have answered the question and a Korean-American babe would have beaten the crap out of me.

With that skill set, I can only imagine how many restraining orders you've earned.
YOU are SUCH a CUTIEPIE.

More evidence for Japanese-American then.

Something tells me that I'm going to go Korean-American on your ass someday.....:biggrin:

I fell off message boards two years ago according to my profile. It seems longer. I think I'm back, but it might not stick.

Anyway, HELLO from ricechickie!

240_F_120534439_C6hNSb8VbKs69hpcwnGiZLPAwMhwni9p.jpg

YOU are SUCH a CUTIEPIE.

More evidence for Japanese-American then.

Something tells me that I'm going to go Korean-American on your ass someday.....:biggrin:
So here is the complete story on Korean babes and Japanese babes.

Most men on this planet agree that Japanese babes are the very best babes on this Earth. There are lots of reasons that I won't to into to keep it brief.

However NOT Japanese men -- they prefer Korean babes.

You see, Korean babes are just exotic enough to Japanese men that they look refreshing and inviting and so the Japanese men cannot resist them.

But little do they know that Korean babes are the meanest babes on the planet too.

I fell off message boards two years ago according to my profile. It seems longer. I think I'm back, but it might not stick.

I remember when you came here. See you around the digs.

Hey. This guy thinks it was wrong of me to say god bless you to you when I don’t even believe in god. Says I was being fake. I was not in wishing you my sincere condolences. I see what my dads going through and I feel for you.

Anyways, just if you ever see me arguing religion I wasn’t being insincere to you.

Hey. This guy thinks it was wrong of me to say god bless you to you when I don’t even believe in god. Says I was being fake. I was not in wishing you my sincere condolences. I see what my dads going through and I feel for you.

Anyways, just if you ever see me arguing religion I wasn’t being insincere to you.

Don’t worry about it.

Forum List

Back