Ray Lewis: Colin Kaepernick's girlfriend cost him a job in Baltimore

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
I suspect his mouthy girlfriend is where Kaepernick has developed most of his views regarding life in America as a half-black man.

Speaking on Showtime’s “Inside the NFL,” Lewis discussed conversations he and Ravens owner Steve Bisciotti had regarding Kaepernick. “We were talking about giving this kid an opportunity to get back in the National Football League,” Lewis said. “I have been fighting for this kid behind the table like nobody has … I’ve never been against Colin Kaepernick. But I am against the way he’s done it.”

And, as Lewis tells it, the Ravens found that justification courtesy of Kaepernick’s girlfriend, Nessa Diab. According to Lewis, the Ravens were juuuuuust about to sign Kaepernick, but:

Ray Lewis: Colin Kaepernick's girlfriend cost him a job in Baltimore

I'm thinking she won't be his girlfriend much longer without that NFL paycheck..

What else is new dumb asss blacks...think you can get honey by being obnoxious

His girlfriend is an activist with a radio show, and has no doubt turned him into a hater.

Yeah, that's it. It's his girlfriend that makes him hate the way police treat black people. Not scenes like this.

151228153123-tamir-rice-shooting-grand-jury-saw-enhanced-video-casarez-sot-nr-00005104-large-169.jpg

or this...
Eric_Garner_police_confrontation_screenshot.PNG

or this...

amvid-texas-pool-party-videoSixteenByNine1050.jpg

Joe Flacco is back and Baltimore is only carrying 2 QBs. I'm thinking they think Joe Flacco will be fine. If something happens to Flacco, Ryan Mallet is more suited for the offense than Kaepernick is anyway. Not sure why Ray Lewis is bringing this up now, it's s non story for Baltimore.

Should they play that song before every movie that`s shown in the theater and before every musical performance and whatever? Only real America haters would say no.

His girlfriend is an activist with a radio show, and has no doubt turned him into a hater.

Yeah, that's it. It's his girlfriend that makes him hate the way police treat black people. Not scenes like this.

151228153123-tamir-rice-shooting-grand-jury-saw-enhanced-video-casarez-sot-nr-00005104-large-169.jpg

or this...
Eric_Garner_police_confrontation_screenshot.PNG

or this...

amvid-texas-pool-party-videoSixteenByNine1050.jpg

Cherry pick much ?

There's about a million cops across this country, working for police depts that run 24/7 365 days a year.
There will always be fuck ups, but considering how many police hours are logged every single day, they do a pretty damn good job.

But of course, you only want to focus on the very small percentage of the time they fuck up.

Cherry pick much ?

There's about a million cops across this country, working for police depts that run 24/7 365 days a year.
There will always be fuck ups, but considering how many police hours are logged every single day, they do a pretty damn good job.

But of course, you only want to focus on the very small percentage of the time they fuck up.

I agree, the fuckups are a very small percentage... but the thing is, unlike the rest of us who get fired when we fuck up, these guys don't. Or it takes a major effort to fire one of them.

The thing is, whenever you have one of these characters who is involved in an incident like this, we usually find they have a long record of fucking up. For instance, the guy who shot LaQuan McDonald, had 20 complaints for excessive force in his record, one of which the City paid out half a million dollars on.

Yeah, like the gentle giant you loons stood behind, right after he robbed a store. You're and idiot.

Robbed a store or not, shooting an unarmed kid 8 times was still an excessive use for force.

Except the evidence isn't that he 'robbed' the store, but that he had a disagreement with the store employees about trading some pot for cigarettes. But the police edited that part out of the tape, for some reason.

Forum List

Back