Ray Lewis and Carmelo Anthony speak out against the riots!

JQPublic1

Gold Member
Aug 10, 2012
Ray Lewis Carmelo Anthony speak out against Baltimore riots

While Doomsayers and hatemongers dominate the Internet as of late spewing hatred and incendiary jargon everywhere, some high-profile athletes, black of course, are standing up and calling for peace. But are two black voices enough? Really? I would have every black celebrity, every black athlete , join hands and make public appearances in support of tranquility and peace. But what do I know? Perhaps there's a reason that many are holding back. Maybe they know something that I don't about the riots and underlying causes.

Whenever I think of law and order, Ray Lewis is the first name that comes to mind.

Not.

Why does Negroes has sads? :dunno:

You got some good'ns, but those sad folks like to bust up shit alla time.

When I gets sad I take it up the gut. Because I'm White.

I guess that make me privelged.

Am I right? :dunno:

While Doomsayers and hatemongers dominate the Internet as of late spewing hatred and incendiary jargon everywhere, some high-profile athletes, black of course, are standing up and calling for peace. But are two black voices enough? Really? I would have every black celebrity, every black athlete , join hands and make public appearances in support of tranquility and peace. But what do I know? Perhaps there's a reason that many are holding back. Maybe they know something that I don't about the riots and underlying causes.

And they can write off their time on their taxes as charity work and get a big PR boost. Their agent will be pleased.

Lol. I think your humor zoomed right through some of the empty heads here that lurk under pointy hats and sheets.

So gleefully focused on catagorizing all so called "negroes" as collectively wishing for unrest that they have become even MORE sincerely ignorant and conscientiously stupid......if that is possible.

Last edited:
The racial situation is as it is because the general society has not operated correctly. It is the fault of all, 'blacks' just as much as 'whites' and all the other mixtures.

There is no excuse for rioting, stealing and injuring.

Demonstrations, voting campaigns, publicity efforts, yes. Violence, no.

Blacks defend their violence because deep down inside that's what they want and that's what they like. They would prefer to kill the white man but there are consequences to that and a higher price to pay if they get caught (and they usually do), so most of them opt for killing other blacks where they're more likely to get away with satisfying their primal instincts.

Just kidding. :lol:

The racial situation is as it is because the general society has not operated correctly. It is the fault of all, 'blacks' just as much as 'whites' and all the other mixtures.

There is no excuse for rioting, stealing and injuring.

Demonstrations, voting campaigns, publicity efforts, yes. Violence, no.
You know I keep wanting to agree with that line of thinking. And to some degree, I do.
But, in the back of my mind, the black's situation in Baltimore, and virtually every where in the United States, could be seen as comparable with the plight of colonial Americans under British rul.e From that perspective, the crisis in Baltimore takes on a new dimension. Obviously, some blacks feel as oppressed as those early Americans did. Did those early revolutionaries destroy property of others when they dumped all that tea into the harbor? Yes, they did. But the Boston massacre was viewed by those whites as the police shootings are viewed by blacks today. Look what happened afterwards.

The Colonials did not have a similar possibility for 'redress of grievances' as citizens of the US have today. They have direct election of representatives who control budgets, for example. While there may arguably be some degree of 'repression', it is nothing like those times. I'm afraid that comparison falls short.
It must be admitted that engaging in risky activities such as dealing drugs is a choice that one must accept the responsibility for. Complaining after the fact is shallow. Having children in a context where supporting them is clearly unlikely is another choice leading to self-inflicted suffering. This is not to say 'blacks', and certainly not only 'blacks', do this, but it is impossible to say that these are not a large part of the problem in these most problematic 'black' communities. On the world stage, it is also widespread.
That these problems have been going on for so long, far too long, shows that the entire society has missed something.

Forum List

Back