Ray Lahood calls for Ban on ALL Cell Phone Use, even OnStar...

Please do not tell me what I am or am not. It makes you look stupid.

I form opinions based on RESEARCH, unlike the drooling hordes who allow hysteria, emotion and the media inform theirs.

What research?

How are cell phones more distracting than passengers talking to drivers who are pointing to things you should see? "Wow Look at That !"

Did you know that Realtors have the worst accident record due to looking at property as they drive. Maybe we should not allow Realtors to drive. They should be driven in chauffeur driven limos with a sound proof privacy window between the driver & the Realtor.

Last edited:
Please do not tell me what I am or am not. It makes you look stupid.

I form opinions based on RESEARCH, unlike the drooling hordes who allow hysteria, emotion and the media inform theirs.

What research?

How are cell phones more distracting than passengers talking to drivers who are pointing to things you should see? "Wow Look at That !"

Did you know that Realtors have the worst accident record due to looking at property as they drive. Maybe we should not allow Realtors to drive. They should be driven in chauffeur driven limos with a sound proof privacy window between the driver & the Realtor.

There is a mass of research on cell phones. I tend not to rely on one study, but on a combination of studies on a subject.

The solution is to ban morons from being allowed to drive. Since that will unfortunately never happen, at least put a warning on stupid people's cars.

63721939v3_225x225_Front.jpg

Forum List

Back