Rassmussen Poll: Majority Say Illegals Should Be Deported

Obama wasn't President in Dec. of 2008.

Yes and Obama IS president now. The crisis is happening now. They are using the 2008 law as an excuse on why they can not deport.

So yes it is all pretty much Obama!

Dude - you need to do just the basic amount of research and then come back.

You made a mistake - just admit it. You get a lot more respect that way. Trying to bullshit your way out of it with crap like this is a HUGE drain on respect.

Obama is using the 2008 law signed by Bush to do nothing about it. When did Obama become president?

A month after this law was signed and it took a year for it to go into effect?

Do some research yourself and some back and acknowledge the real problem on the border issue, it is the far left!

Ask the individual community in which the deportees are about to arrive and I'd bet it would be close to 100 percent in favor of deportation.

Ok, so are we supposed to base policy on what you'd bet or on what the numbers indicate?

I'd go with asking each community if they'd like to accept a bunch of illegal refugees and go with those numbers.

Ask the individual community in which the deportees are about to arrive and I'd bet it would be close to 100 percent in favor of deportation.

Ok, so are we supposed to base policy on what you'd bet or on what the numbers indicate?

I'd go with asking each community if they'd like to accept a bunch of illegal refugees and go with those numbers.

Ok, lemme know what you find out.

Can not deport them (as according o this administration), they are all some sort of huge human trafficking ring.

We are being bamboozled....

this distortion of the law and the subsequent influx of illegals was all planned out by Obama and company....:mad:

I might tend to agree with you if this problem had just emerged in the Obama administration. I don't think this administration has been effective in dealing with the issue - but neither have any previous administrations of any party.

So what do you advocate to fix this problem?

first of all get real about the 2008 law.....it was meant for victims of trafficking.....not the wholesale importation of children....Obama needs to stop his amnesty ads in Central America...

i'd send in the National Guard to stop the flow....and to send the clear message 'NO MAS'....

i'd set up tent 'refugee' camps on the border for the overflow.....one for each country of origin.....and then get transport set up to fly or bus them back to their respective countries...

i would not be shipping these people all over the USA like what Obama is doing.....they are not legal immigrants and will just disappear into the shadows.....and many of them pose a threat to Americans.....contagious diseases and gang members...not to mention becoming burdens on American communities and the welfare system...

I was doing cardio at the gym this morning, and one of the networks had a story on a guatamalan who'd been deported from here 3 times, and from Mexico at least that many times.

Short of shooting them at the border (which would be illegal to say nothing of the morality) I think we need a different boat.

however, while I realize that once they set feet on US soil, they have legal rights attach which mean it costs somewhere in excess of FIVE THOUSAND DOLLARS to deport a person, but when they are still on an airplane that has landed here, they are separated physically from US soil, so I'd really appreciate it if team Holder would gas up the plane and send it back.

The problem is the feds just send the person home. If they would seize their car and any other assets, then they would have nothing to come back to. As it is now they don't have to start from scratch every time they come back.

this distortion of the law and the subsequent influx of illegals was all planned out by Obama and company....:mad:

I might tend to agree with you if this problem had just emerged in the Obama administration. I don't think this administration has been effective in dealing with the issue - but neither have any previous administrations of any party.

first of all get real about the 2008 law.....it was meant for victims of trafficking.....not the wholesale importation of children....Obama needs to stop his amnesty ads in Central America...

i'd send in the National Guard to stop the flow....and to send the clear message 'NO MAS'....

i'd set up tent 'refugee' camps on the border for the overflow.....one for each country of origin.....and then get transport set up to fly or bus them back to their respective countries...

i would not be shipping these people all over the USA like what Obama is doing.....they are not legal immigrants and will just disappear into the shadows.....and many of them pose a threat to Americans.....contagious diseases and gang members...not to mention becoming burdens on American communities and the welfare system...

OK - I thank you for your honest answer.
I may not agree with all you said, but I appreciate you accepting the tougher challenge of proposing solutions rather than just complaining. I respect that.

I don't disagree with all you've proposed. In fact, I probably agree with more of it than I disagree with. The only issue I have is that it doesn't address the source of the problem. I know you cite "amnesty ads" and I'd like to see those ads before concluding that stopping them will stop the influx of illegals.

My proposal is to provide a pathway to citizenship for illegal aliens that includes a fine for breaking our law in the first place. Proceeds from the fine would go to securing our border. So we don't just keep mopping up water without turning off the faucet.

Last edited:
How come Rasmussen didn't ask any questions to the people about how Congress was handling the situation.

Seems a bit lop sided.

OK - I thank you for your honest answer.
I may not agree with all you said, but I appreciate you accepting the tougher challenge of proposing solutions rather than just complaining. I respect that.

I don't disagree with all you've proposed. In fact, I probably agree with more of it than I disagree with. The only issue I have is that it doesn't address the source of the problem. I know you cite "amnesty ads" and I'd like to see those ads before concluding that stopping them will stop the influx of illegals.

My proposal is to provide a pathway to citizenship for illegal aliens that includes a fine for breaking our law in the first place. Proceeds from the fine would go to securing our border. So we don't just keep mopping up water without turning off the faucet.

So in other words you offered no real solution along with a some lies..

Why not just enforce the laws that already exist?

Well considering the law in question was passed and signed in Dec of 2008, it is pretty much all Obama.

Before that any president with an (R) next to their name was blasted by the far left and their minions like the ACLU.

Goes to show who the real problem is on this issue.

considering Obama didn't take the oath and be sworn in until the 3r week of 2009 the real problem is your math.

How come Rasmussen didn't ask any questions to the people about how Congress was handling the situation.

Seems a bit lop sided.

Why? Since it has nothing to do with Congress enforcing the laws..

They have to power to stop it just like they had the power to stop him from closing Gitmo.

WOW the far left just loves to use incorrect analogies to explain their programmed comments.

So the Congress is the ones claiming that these people can not be deported because they are all part of a human trafficking ring?

Seems a bit lop sided.

Why? Since it has nothing to do with Congress enforcing the laws..

They have to power to stop it just like they had the power to stop him from closing Gitmo.

What's the price tag on deporting all illegal aliens (even though we'd never find them all)? 140 billion. Appropriate the money. What the hell. Of course some of those sneaky illegal aliens will prolly find a way back in.

ICE reveals cost for deporting each illegal immigrant - Immigration Chronicles

Actually, I think the OP link was suspicious. I got tired of googling trying to test it. But no doubt these 'dan" kids are infuriating.

Well considering the law in question was passed and signed in Dec of 2008, it is pretty much all Obama.

Before that any president with an (R) next to their name was blasted by the far left and their minions like the ACLU.

considering Obama didn't take the oath and be sworn in until the 3r week of 2009 the real problem is your math.

Once again the far left does not understand how things work.

The law did not take effect until Obama was already president. Do you think that laws once signed take effect immediately?

Wow the far left continues to show that they do not how government works or even laws. Just do not want to admit that Obama is worse than Bush..

The law did not take effect until Obama was already president. Do you think that laws once signed take effect immediately?

Wow the far left continues to show that they do not how government works or even laws. Just do not want to admit that Obama is worse than Bush..

key word in your vapid excuse ... LAW

try and change one next time you get a chance and let everyone know how it works out

the Republican House was in majority when Obamacare took effect ... they write the checks that fund the LAW ... using your logic Obamacare is the Republicans fault

damnit, I knew it !

:lol:

try and change one next time you get a chance and let everyone know how it works out

the Republican House was in majority when Obamacare took effect ... they write the checks that fund the LAW ... using your logic Obamacare is the Republicans fault

damnit, I knew it !

Once again the far left demonstrates that it is just easier to call them what they are: far left Obama drones.

As they do not understand what they post other than from debunked talking points and propaganda.

This more empirical evidence that the far left does not live in reality..

damnit, I knew it !

Once again the far left demonstrates that it is just easier to call them what they are: far left Obama drones.

As they do not understand what they post other than from debunked talking points and propaganda.

typical RW'er ... yak til you drop and provide nothing os substance supported by facts.

take a couple of math classes, and look up empirical after you're out of 1st grade

damnit, I knew it !

typical RW'er ... yak til you drop and provide nothing os substance supported by facts.

take a couple of math classes, and look up empirical after you're out of 1st grade

Once again further empirical evidence that proves the far left has nothing beyond their far left talking points and propaganda as given to them by their rich white far left masters..

Forum List

Back