Rassmussen Poll: Majority Say Illegals Should Be Deported

Once again further empirical evidence that proves the far left has nothing beyond their far left talking points and propaganda as given to them by their rich white far left masters..

I'd give you the talking points, but my white rich far left master is busy golfing. :(

I might tend to agree with you if this problem had just emerged in the Obama administration. I don't think this administration has been effective in dealing with the issue - but neither have any previous administrations of any party.

So what do you advocate to fix this problem?

first of all get real about the 2008 law.....it was meant for victims of trafficking.....not the wholesale importation of children....Obama needs to stop his amnesty ads in Central America...

i'd send in the National Guard to stop the flow....and to send the clear message 'NO MAS'....

i'd set up tent 'refugee' camps on the border for the overflow.....one for each country of origin.....and then get transport set up to fly or bus them back to their respective countries...

i would not be shipping these people all over the USA like what Obama is doing.....they are not legal immigrants and will just disappear into the shadows.....and many of them pose a threat to Americans.....contagious diseases and gang members...not to mention becoming burdens on American communities and the welfare system...

OK - I thank you for your honest answer.
I may not agree with all you said, but I appreciate you accepting the tougher challenge of proposing solutions rather than just complaining. I respect that.

I don't disagree with all you've proposed. In fact, I probably agree with more of it than I disagree with. The only issue I have is that it doesn't address the source of the problem. I know you cite "amnesty ads" and I'd like to see those ads before concluding that stopping them will stop the influx of illegals.

My proposal is to provide a pathway to citizenship for illegal aliens that includes a fine for breaking our law in the first place. Proceeds from the fine would go to securing our border. So we don't just keep mopping up water without turning off the faucet.

Obama is orchestrating this invasion from all angles....

in 2012 he signed DACA and stories went out about it....
Newspapers in El Salvador and Honduras are promoting policies by the Obama administration that defer deportation to minors brought to the United States as children by their parents — known as "Dreamers" — and those that are housing illegal children at military bases in the South and West.

"Almost all agree that a child who crossed the border illegally with their parents, or in search of a father or a better life, was not making an adult choice to break our laws, and should be treated differently than adult violators of the law," Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson is quoted in a story about a new two-year extension of the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals policy published by Diario El Mundo in El Salvador.

Signed by President Barack Obama in 2012, the policy grants temporary legal status to many young illegal immigrants, ending the threat of deportation for at least two years.

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com Central America Newspapers Promote Obama Policies on Illegals
Urgent: Should Obamacare Be Repealed? Vote Here Now!

in 2012 Obama advertised through the consulates that illegals could get free assistance...no problemo...you know this info spread like wildfire...
A Spanish-language leaflet that the U.S. Department of Agriculture has provided to the Mexican Embassy in Washington advises border-crossing Mexicans that they can collect taxpayer-funded food stamp benefits for their children without admitting that they’re illegal immigrants.

Underlined and in boldface type, the document tells immigrants who are unlawfully in the United States that, ‘You need not divulge information regarding your immigration status in seeking this benefit for your children.’

The USDA’s Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), commonly known as food stamps, is funded in order to prevent hunger by helping poor families maintain a basic level of nutrition for both adults and children.

EXPOSED: Murrieta Reveals How Obama is Conducting Foreign Invasion of U.S., Evidence Suggests Endgame is Creation of North American Union and Secured Permanent Power (EXCLUSIVE) | LibertyNEWS.com!

We don't need 'proceeds' from fines to defend our border.....that is what our Defense budget is all about......Obama has plenty of money to defend our border......he could call out the National Guard tomorrow....

Ask the individual community in which the deportees are about to arrive and I'd bet it would be close to 100 percent in favor of deportation.

Ok, so are we supposed to base policy on what you'd bet or on what the numbers indicate?

According to the liberals, that is why we are supposed to accept abortion and gay marriage. So, I'm not real sure, what do you think?

Sent from my iPad using an Android.

I have seen the Obama was not President when the bill that led to the current border crisis was passed and signed into law a lot which is true how ever Bush was not President when the legislation that led to the 08 financial meltdown was passed and signed into but he still got the majority of the blame for it from the left. Neither is solely responsible for the crisis that hit them but both do bare some blame for them for being unaware of what was going on during the years leading to the shit finally hitting the fan.

*Rassmussen Poll: Majority Say Illegals Should Be Deported

Once they've been afforded due process and determined not eligible for refugee or asylee status, in accordance with Federal immigration law and the 14th Amendment to the Constitution.

gee....i guess that means the whole world can just saunter in and wait around for a court date.....:rolleyes:

I have seen the Obama was not President when the bill that led to the current border crisis was passed and signed into law a lot which is true how ever Bush was not President when the legislation that led to the 08 financial meltdown was passed and signed into but he still got the majority of the blame for it from the left. Neither is solely responsible for the crisis that hit them but both do bare some blame for them for being unaware of what was going on during the years leading to the shit finally hitting the fan.

don't forget DACA that Obama signed in 2012.....this probably did the most to encourage the surge of illegals.....

he did this illegally by executive fiat....:mad:

DACA - Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals

Signed by President Barack Obama in 2012, the policy grants temporary legal status to many young illegal immigrants, ending the threat of deportation for at least two years.

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com Central America Newspapers Promote Obama Policies on Illegals

Last edited:
We are being bamboozled....

this distortion of the law and the subsequent influx of illegals was all planned out by Obama and company....:mad:

I might tend to agree with you if this problem had just emerged in the Obama administration. I don't think this administration has been effective in dealing with the issue - but neither have any previous administrations of any party.

So what do you advocate to fix this problem?

Well considering the law in question was passed and signed in Dec of 2008, it is pretty much all Obama.

Before that any president with an (R) next to their name was blasted by the far left and their minions like the ACLU.

Goes to show who the real problem is on this issue.

Had these "kids" shown up July 2012 I seriously doubt Obama would have been re-elected. Would not have made a great photo Op....

don't forget DACA that Obama signed in 2012.....this probably did the most to encourage illegals.....

Signed by President Barack Obama in 2012, [by executive fiat] the policy grants temporary legal status to many young illegal immigrants, ending the threat of deportation for at least two years.

That didn't help as i said it's not all on him but he's not blameless either.

don't forget DACA that Obama signed in 2012.....this probably did the most to encourage illegals.....

Signed by President Barack Obama in 2012, [by executive fiat] the policy grants temporary legal status to many young illegal immigrants, ending the threat of deportation for at least two years.

That didn't help as i said it's not all on him but he's not blameless either.

"not blameless"....? ...that's the understatement of the year....:rolleyes:

Let us not forget the President's (Democrats') "end game" here:

(1) Long term: maximize the number of wretched government-teat-sucking foreigners who become US (fucking) voting citizens; and

(2) Short term: Do anything and everything necessary to maintain the 90% of "Hispanic" votes that they are getting now.

So the Administration will continue to give the appearance of being serious about securing the borders and getting rid of illegals, particularly those who are causing trouble, but in reality the Administration is happy to keep as many of them here as possible, knowing that inevitably they and their hordes of children will become voting Americans. Democrats, of course.

This Administration uses the code expression, "immigration reform" to disguise the process of eventually securing the vote for our millions of illegals. Do not be deceived.

The Republicans are posititively catatonic on the whole issue. (a) Many large Republican donors benefit from the presence of millions of wet-backs who are willing to work for minimal wages. (b) Republican politicians are reluctant to push any measures that might antagonize the six voting "Hispanics" outside South Florida who might conceivably vote Republican in the future, and (c) they don't want to advocate any policies (e.g., mass deportations) that could be construed by a Liberal media as being "racist."

Thus, we have one party with a clear (if concealed) agenda on immigration and another party that is conflicted.

I think we all know where this is headed.

A bi-lingual social-democracy.

I'm glad I'll be dead before it comes to fruition.

Appropriate Republican (American) immigration platform:

(1) Secure the borders. Seriously.

(2) Amend the Constitution to stop the perverse practice of granting citizenship to anyone who happens to be born here. (We are the only country in the world that does this).

(3) Immediately deport anyone not here legally who commits a felony, as determined in a legal arraignment (not full-scale criminal trial).

(4) Provide for eventual "green card" for those here over a long term, working, paying taxes, etc. Not citizenship; green card only.

(5) Develop an enhanced "guest worker" status for TEMPORARY work in the U.S. Guest workers would pay the equivalent of FICA taxes into a trust fund (really), and get a refund of those taxes when they return to their native country.

(6) Prohibit government cash payments of any kind to anyone not here legally.

And the best way to do this is PIECEMEAL. None of these measures is controversial, and legislators fighting any of them would do so at their political peril. "Comprehensive immigration reform" is an invitation to mischief.

Appropriate Republican (American) immigration platform:

(1) Secure the borders. Seriously.

(2) Amend the Constitution to stop the perverse practice of granting citizenship to anyone who happens to be born here. (We are the only country in the world that does this).

(3) Immediately deport anyone not here legally who commits a felony, as determined in a legal arraignment (not full-scale criminal trial).

(4) Provide for eventual "green card" for those here over a long term, working, paying taxes, etc. Not citizenship; green card only.

(5) Develop an enhanced "guest worker" status for TEMPORARY work in the U.S. Guest workers would pay the equivalent of FICA taxes into a trust fund (really), and get a refund of those taxes when they return to their native country.

(6) Prohibit government cash payments of any kind to anyone not here legally.

And the best way to do this is PIECEMEAL. None of these measures is controversial, and legislators fighting any of them would do so at their political peril. "Comprehensive immigration reform" is an invitation to mischief.

Bingo.

Let us not forget the President's (Democrats') "end game" here:

(1) Long term: maximize the number of wretched government-teat-sucking foreigners who become US (fucking) voting citizens; and

(2) Short term: Do anything and everything necessary to maintain the 90% of "Hispanic" votes that they are getting now.

So the Administration will continue to give the appearance of being serious about securing the borders and getting rid of illegals, particularly those who are causing trouble, but in reality the Administration is happy to keep as many of them here as possible, knowing that inevitably they and their hordes of children will become voting Americans. Democrats, of course.

This Administration uses the code expression, "immigration reform" to disguise the process of eventually securing the vote for our millions of illegals. Do not be deceived.

The Republicans are posititively catatonic on the whole issue. (a) Many large Republican donors benefit from the presence of millions of wet-backs who are willing to work for minimal wages. (b) Republican politicians are reluctant to push any measures that might antagonize the six voting "Hispanics" outside South Florida who might conceivably vote Republican in the future, and (c) they don't want to advocate any policies (e.g., mass deportations) that could be construed by a Liberal media as being "racist."

Thus, we have one party with a clear (if concealed) agenda on immigration and another party that is conflicted.

I think we all know where this is headed.

A bi-lingual social-democracy.

I'm glad I'll be dead before it comes to fruition.

Bingo once again.

Forum List

Back