Rasmussen Poll: 46% of Americans say they would oppose the U.S. sending ground troops to defend Taiwan in the event of an invasion by China

If China were to invade Taiwan the US would speak up loudly in protest, sanction China, and say bye bye to Taiwan.

First off Taiwan would kick China’s ass

The US would provide intelligence, air and naval support to destroy any Chinese invasion fleet

54% of Americans want to send ground troops to fight CHINA??

Are these people over 40 with no children aged 18-30?

What the fuck is wrong with these fucking psychos?

WE SHOULD NOT SEND GROUND TROOPS TO DEFEND TAIWAN FROM CHINA. That is a civil war we should have nothing to do with. Maybe lethal aid, but not American souls.

54% of Americans want to send ground troops to fight CHINA??

Are these people over 40 with no children aged 18-30?

What the fuck is wrong with these fucking psychos?

WE SHOULD NOT SEND GROUND TROOPS TO DEFEND TAIWAN FROM CHINA. That is a civil war we should have nothing to do with. Maybe lethal aid, but not American souls.
If democrats can't kill our armies in Ukraine, they will set them up for annihilation in Taiwan.

Troops are troops. Biden said he would use the US military to defend Taiwan.

You really don’t understand the role of the Navy and AIr Force do you?

Taiwan has troops

Not at all
Taiwan has been preparing defenses for 70 years
China having a million man Army and being able to land them on an island 90 miles away is an entirely different thing.

China lacks that capability

China could fill the Taiwan Strait with dead bodies and the remaining Chinese army could just march across...if there were any remaining Chinese army.

China could fill the Taiwan Strait with dead bodies and the remaining Chinese army could just march across...if there were any remaining Chinese army.

That is what it would look like
The Chinese fleet would line the bottom of the Taiwan straight

I don’t think it would be worth it for China

They havent tried it in 70 years. No reason to try it now

Yep. I agree. Move those chip factories back to the US before its too late. Send Taiwan weapons, but no soldiers.
of course our facist government run b y the elites who want to kill off most the population do not give a shit what we want of course.

You really don’t understand the role of the Navy and Air Force do you?
Taiwan has troops
I understand better than you.
Do you have any relatives in the US military, active duty?
I do.
So you want US military to go to war with China over Taiwan.
That is WW3.

Forum List

Back