Rare View

This has been forwarded to me several times in my e-mail and every time I see it I get a chuckle out of it. I think it's clever and pretty funny. Whoever thought it up deserves a good round of applause.

we give military discounts, so i see a lot of ids..they just look younger and younger....one had on a silly vikings hat and was being playful....razzing everyone..when i ask him where he was from....he said.....ma'am i just got back from ft hood, texas, i was there when the shootings happened, it was hell...he looked maybe 16....i know he wasnt...he was a grown man...and a proud one...but he admitted that day was hell for him

we give military discounts, so i see a lot of ids..they just look younger and younger....one had on a silly vikings hat and was being playful....razzing everyone..when i ask him where he was from....he said.....ma'am i just got back from ft hood, texas, i was there when the shootings happened, it was hell...he looked maybe 16....i know he wasnt...he was a grown man...and a proud one...but he admitted that day was hell for him

I have some terrible news for you.

They are not any younger....We are just getting older...

Forum List

Back