Rapper Jay Z using anti gay slur "fa**ots" in song: Time to protest!

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Too many faggot niggas clocking my spending 22 Two s by Jay Z

Obamas buddy Jay Z...darling rapper of the left....uses the N word in his songs almost so often its involuntary.

Well...he also uses the anti gay slur "faggot" often. In this case combined with the n word for "faggot niggas".

Is the left wing and LGBTQ community going to uproar over this? Or is it just white Christian pizzeria owners they're mad at?

Obamas buddy Jay Z...darling rapper of the left....uses the N word in his songs almost so often its involuntary.

Well...he also uses the anti gay slur "faggot" often. In this case combined with the n word for "faggot niggas".

Is the left wing and LGBTQ community going to uproar over this? Or is it just white Christian pizzeria owners they're mad at?

Why would they? Jay-z isnt a bigot silly

I see two lefties here have already pardoned his bigoted lyrics.

First of all, you hatin rag muffin, what the hell does Obama have to do with Jay-Z's rap lyrics? I mean you people have got to get off the man's nuts and find a better method of attacking the black man, I mean your racism is so transparent, Christian. Uh, Jay-Z's fan base is 89% white folk, he gets his coins from you.....so you want to cut him down to the white meat in protest, stop attending his concerts.

First of all, you hatin rag muffin, what the hell does Obama have to do with Jay-Z's rap lyrics? I mean you people have got to get off the man's nuts and find a better method of attacking the black man, I mean your racism is so transparent, Christian. Uh, Jay-Z's fan base is 89% white folk, he gets his coins from you.....so you want to cut him down to the white meat in protest, stop attending his concerts.

Well I assumed Obama...as a supporter of the LGBT community. ..wouldnt associate with a rapper who rants about faggots and gays and even threatens to shoot them...in his songs.

I imagine if Ted Nugent used the exact same lyrics..the left would banish him to hell. Or any conservative country singer.

Well I assumed Obama...as a supporter of the LGBT community. ..wouldnt associate with a rapper who rants about faggots and gays and even threatens to shoot them...in his songs.

I imagine if Ted Nugent used the exact same lyrics..the left would banish him to hell. Or any conservative country singer.

The question is who gives a shit about J-Z? nobody but you!!

so you want to cut him down to the white meat in protest, stop attending his concerts.

"cut him down to the white meat"....I ain't heard that since we used to play ball over in River Rogue.....we whipped their black asses 'cause they couldn't hit their free-frows. :badgrin:

Well..President Obama does. Hes been to the White House as a guest. The rapper has Obamas personal cell number. Well known that they're friends.

And..Jay Z is one of the most powerful and influential black men in America.

Too bad his lyrics go on rants about faggots and gays and threatens to.shoot them.

But the left has given him a pass.

Maybe so. But based on what you have posted lately, I would put you in the same category as Jay-Z. (imo)

Maybe so. But based on what you have posted lately, I would put you in the same category as Jay-Z. (imo)

The left would protest me if I was famous. No doubt about that.

But...why not him? His lyrics are clearly bigoted.

I mean...its left wingism 101 isnt it? He uttered anti gay slurs. Therefore. ..hes a bigot.

Just like with the black homo-phobic and racist rapper, Azealia Banks, it's highly unlikely the msm or liberals will utter a peep. On the other hand, if it were a white country singer they would be raising hell.

I mean...its left wingism 101 isnt it? He uttered anti gay slurs. Therefore. ..hes a bigot.

Just like with the black homo-phobic and racist rapper, Azealia Banks, it's highly unlikely the msm or liberals will utter a peep. On the other hand, if it were a white country singer they would be raising hell.

Yes, of course.
Well, that is as long as it's a Christian heterosexual white male.

Oh ok.

So he can say faggot...and its ok.

But if I do it or, say, Bill O'Reilly says it...we're bigots?

Damn man. The left really needs to publish rulebooks for this shit. I thought wrong was wrong. But if saying faggot is only sometimes bigoted then I need clarification.

The left would protest me if I was famous. No doubt about that.

But...why not him? His lyrics are clearly bigoted.

I hope we understand each other. My comments were directed at the tigerred person, not you.

you're ok w/ me

G-to-the-ay-marriage is OK with Jay-Z but don t read his lyrics The Daily Caller

In fact...Jay Z publicly praised Obama and supported gay marriage and said not having it is "holding the country back".

Just ignore his hateful music where he trashed "faggots and gays" and in one song even threatens to shoot them.

I expect the left wing boycott of Jay Z to begin.......well........never. Hypocrites.

Wait what? So he supports gays but you think he wants to shoot gays?

Are you also pretending you've never used the word faggot on a straight person?

Sorry bro...you're doing waaaay too much pretending to even keep on

Yes, of course.
Well, that is as long as it's a Christian heterosexual white male.

Oh ok.

So he can say faggot...and its ok.

But if I do it or, say, Bill O'Reilly says it...we're bigots?

Damn man. The left really needs to publish rulebooks for this shit. I thought wrong was wrong. But if saying faggot is only sometimes bigoted then I need clarification.

Get with the program !

Forum List

Back