Rape can last 30 seconds.....

aris2chat

Gold Member
Feb 17, 2012
rape-30-seconds-575x438.jpg

This has been showing up on a number of sites, facebook and twitter. Who ever created this does not understand rape or the effect on the victim both physically and mentally.

Pro-Migrant Ad: Rape Only Lasts 30 Seconds - Racism Lasts a Lifetime - The Gateway Pundit

Mesdames, laissez-vous violer par les migrants, cela ne dure que 30 secondes... - Riposte Laïque

Pro-Migrant Ad: Rape Only Lasts 30 Seconds – Racism Lasts a Lifetime | The Penn Ave Post

and one that debunks (needs translation obviously)

"A rape can last 30 seconds..." Nouvelle campagne de désinformation de l'extrême droite - Debunkers, démolisseurs, des rumeurs/hoax d’extrême droite

Google Translate

Meh....this reeks like one of those staged left wing hate crime hoaxes. No pro open borders person would be dumb enough to make that.....and they are extremely dumb....but this reeks of being fake.

Believe it or not, I find Islam's Western, rape-enabler, racism-screaming fellatrix whores far, far more odious than the muslims themselves. At least muslims have been 1st-cousin-inbreeding for 60 generations (per Mo's example), so I can dismiss muslims as mindless animals incapable of knowing any better due to genetic brain damage; the same way a Jerry Springer guest doesn't know any better than to fuck his sister because he's only getting his dad's and grandpa's sloppy seconds. But genetically human Western liberals who claim be soooo "enlightened" ought to know better than to wallow in this low-I.Q., barbaric, backwards, stone-age crap. Which does NOTHING POSITIVE! Islam's effects on every society has been 100% negative.

Forum List

Back