Rap Legend, Kid Rock, Says Trump Asked Him For Advice On North Korea & ISIS

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"The rapper Kid Rock said Donald Trump once asked him for advice about US policy on Islamic State and North Korea. Kid Rock has described himself, to the Guardian, as “definitely a Republican on fiscal issues and the military, but I lean to the middle on social issues”. In a friendly interview timed for the release of a new album – Kid Rock wearing a “We the People” cap, Carlson in V-neck sweater and khakis – the subject turned to the musician’s friendship with Trump.

“I was there with [Trump] one day when he ended the caliphate,” Kid Rock said. “He wanted to put out a tweet …the tweet was, and I’m paraphrasing, but it’s like, you know, ‘If you ever joined the caliphate, you know, trying to do this, you’re going to be dead.’ “He goes, ‘What do you think?’ [I said] ‘Awesome. I can’t add any better.’ But then it comes out and it’s … reworded and more political, to look politically correct. And just, ‘be afraid’.” He also said he and Trump were once “looking at maps. I’m like, you know, like, ‘Am I supposed to be in on this shit?’ Like I make dirty records sometimes. I do. “‘What do you think we should do about North Korea?’ I’m like, ‘What? I don’t think I’m qualified to answer this.’”

What does he mean he is not qualified to answer this?? Bro, you are Kid Rock...quite arguably the greatest musical talent of our generation; most certainly the greatest rap lyricist in the history of the genre -- of course you are qualified to offer advice on what should be done in North Korea. Reminds me of the time when Reagan invaded Grenada and asked then child star; Gary Coleman what he thought would be the best way to invade...so it makes perfect sense why Kid Rock's advice would be sought after....and besides, Trump only hires and confers with the best people.....and plus Ted Nugent was there; he will always guide you on the right path....

"The rapper Kid Rock said Donald Trump once asked him for advice about US policy on Islamic State and North Korea. Kid Rock has described himself, to the Guardian, as “definitely a Republican on fiscal issues and the military, but I lean to the middle on social issues”. In a friendly interview timed for the release of a new album – Kid Rock wearing a “We the People” cap, Carlson in V-neck sweater and khakis – the subject turned to the musician’s friendship with Trump.

“I was there with [Trump] one day when he ended the caliphate,” Kid Rock said. “He wanted to put out a tweet …the tweet was, and I’m paraphrasing, but it’s like, you know, ‘If you ever joined the caliphate, you know, trying to do this, you’re going to be dead.’ “He goes, ‘What do you think?’ [I said] ‘Awesome. I can’t add any better.’ But then it comes out and it’s … reworded and more political, to look politically correct. And just, ‘be afraid’.” He also said he and Trump were once “looking at maps. I’m like, you know, like, ‘Am I supposed to be in on this shit?’ Like I make dirty records sometimes. I do. “‘What do you think we should do about North Korea?’ I’m like, ‘What? I don’t think I’m qualified to answer this.’”

What does he mean he is not qualified to answer this?? Bro, you are Kid Rock...quite arguably the greatest musical talent of our generation; most certainly the greatest rap lyricist in the history of the genre -- of course you are qualified to offer advice on what should be done in North Korea. Reminds me of the time when Reagan invaded Grenada and asked then child star; Gary Coleman what he thought would be the best way to invade...so it makes perfect sense why Kid Rock's advice would be sought after....and besides, Trump only hires and confers with the best people.....and plus Ted Nugent was there; he will always guide you on the right path....

5q0qd2.jpg

What is conceivably wrong about any President seeking advice from a loyal American like Kid Rock? Every President seeks advice, even someone as sharp and as talented as Donald J. Trump can't know everything.

There's nothing you people aren't too dumb to believe, especially where your obsession is concerned. Love is truly blind.

LOL

There's nothing you people aren't too dumb to believe, especially where your obsession is concerned. Love is truly blind.

LOL
So Kid Rock was lying and you are ok with that??

Well, of course you are...in fact, you sycophants are probably the most OK with being lied to by the folks you claim to praise

So Kid Rock was lying and you are ok with that??

Well, of course you are...in fact, you sycophants are probably the most OK with being lied to by the folks you claim to praise

Yes, I'm totally ok if a white rapper dude tells a funny fake story to the media, and you swallow it whole because you're obsessed with Donald Trump. In fact, I enjoy that.

You're a fucking moron.

Trump is so bloody stupid.

This is outside the box thinking and maybe our leaders should consult more with the sensitive artists in our community,.

Surely the artist behind that uplifting lullaby "Ill fuck you bitch" is someone who can contribute to world peace and stuff ?

Ill Fuck Y9ou Bitch.
Played me like a sucker
like a bitch like a punk
that little pussy lickin finger fuckin ho ass ****
Never once did she speak to anybody in her class
so one day I told her never let me get that ass
cuz...
[Chorus]
I'll fuck u blind bitch
I'll fuck u blind bitch
I'll fuck u blind till you just can't see no more

Forum List