Rangel Easily Defeats Five Primary Rivals

It is sad isn't it.... I bet 50% of the people who voted for him have no idea of the problems he is having...

The Democrats have become a real "Culture of Corruption." Rangel represents this current Democratic Party perfectly. It is very sad but it is what it is. Make 2010 count people.

New York's 15th Congressional District is a congressional district for the United States House of Representatives located in New York City. It is composed of Upper Manhattan (Harlem) , Rikers Island and a largely non-residential section of northwestern Queens on the shore of the East River mostly occupied by a Consolidated Edison facility and a NYPA power plant.

Need we say more?

:lol:

theres Nagin, god knows how that happened ( well the MSM played a huge part granted) ......then there's Jefferson the ice cold cash man et al...then Rangel......he and his fellow members of the Black Congressional caucus know how to keep their members pliant and inline.

I think in Rangel's case, he is using his problems to save his base. When you compare him to Barney Frank or Chris Dodd, he comes out smelling like a rose. He can portray the white power structure as hypocritical, racist, and vengeful to uppity black folk and coast on his problems.

To be fair, he did have 5 rivals splitting the vote amonst themselves to be his challenger.

I think that race would be a smart one to go independent and try to challenge him in november.

How dare the dums even NOMINATE him,

and/or allow him to be on the ballot?!?

"Numerous ethics violations?" :eek:

Unbelievable.

Forum List

Back