Ramos Does Not Represent All Hispanics

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
J.Ramos__0.jpg

That's what this headline translates into as provided by NewsBusters.org @ No. Jorge Ramos NO representa a todos los hispanos

Why they don't have an English version of this is beyond me – unless it is directed to the Hispanic community. It explains that one of his colleagues says his “mission” is to: cuestionar, denunciar, y exponer. It's easily translated to “question, denounce, and expose.” You can probably Google Translate it for yourself but it clearly indicates the various Hispanic groups he DOES NOT represent.

Having watched him for years, I agree wholeheartedly with this assessment.

When it comes to Trump, Ramos makes you slump. Yeah, he does represent the Hispanics when it comes to Trump.

6-swa7y0k02i1yrwiq0iaa.png

Wow! A Gallup Poll!

You consider that a good/honest source of information about the Latino community?

Next you'll tell us that there are little purple men living in Area 51 who are actually controlling the industrial/military complex all over the world. :haha:

longknife again shows us why he is a laughing stock of the Board.

Ramos and Kelly both showed Trump has a long way to go with groups he needs for election.

J.Ramos__0.jpg

That's what this headline translates into as provided by NewsBusters.org @ No. Jorge Ramos NO representa a todos los hispanos

Why they don't have an English version of this is beyond me – unless it is directed to the Hispanic community. It explains that one of his colleagues says his “mission” is to: cuestionar, denunciar, y exponer. It's easily translated to “question, denounce, and expose.” You can probably Google Translate it for yourself but it clearly indicates the various Hispanic groups he DOES NOT represent.

Having watched him for years, I agree wholeheartedly with this assessment.

He represents enough of them to keep the GOP from winning.

Forum List

Back