Ralph Reed Smears Betsy DeVos Critics As Enemies Of Religion

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
The bible thumping mental defective morons have infested his cabinet, the orange turd is truly mentally ill

Religious Right leaders are rallying to defend Betsy DeVos, Donald Trump’s nominee to run the U.S. Department of Education, even as grassroots opposition has reportedly swamped congressional switchboards with a record number of calls. Mike Pence may be on hand in the Senate on Tuesday to cast a potentially tie-breaking vote.

Ralph Reed Smears Betsy DeVos Critics As Enemies Of Religion | Right Wing Watch

Do you want anyone to take you seriously or do you just not give a fuck if your thoughts were considered?

The bible thumping mental defective morons have infested his cabinet, the orange turd is truly mentally ill

Religious Right leaders are rallying to defend Betsy DeVos, Donald Trump’s nominee to run the U.S. Department of Education, even as grassroots opposition has reportedly swamped congressional switchboards with a record number of calls. Mike Pence may be on hand in the Senate on Tuesday to cast a potentially tie-breaking vote.

Ralph Reed Smears Betsy DeVos Critics As Enemies Of Religion | Right Wing Watch
She must be an excellent choice.

I am curious:

Reed rails against “stories planted by teacher’s union apparatchiks” that “smear” DeVos for wanting to divert tax dollars into religious schools. “In opposing Mrs. DeVos for being a Christian who supports providing children with access to private and charter schools,” writes Reed, “the Democrats are doubling down on a failed strategy of demonizing people of faith.”

What is keeping children from having access to private and charter schools?

guno disapproves, I was ambivalent, but now it seems obvious to support her.

I am curious:

Reed rails against “stories planted by teacher’s union apparatchiks” that “smear” DeVos for wanting to divert tax dollars into religious schools. “In opposing Mrs. DeVos for being a Christian who supports providing children with access to private and charter schools,” writes Reed, “the Democrats are doubling down on a failed strategy of demonizing people of faith.”

Money. We had to fork out major bucks to go private, while still fully supporting public schools through millages.

Those in inner cities can't afford them.
I am curious:

Forum List

Back