racists easy and bucs mistake strief for black defendant

Un-Biased USSC? Sotomayor 'Racially Charged' Dissent Read Like A 'Black Lives Manifesto'

U.S. Supreme Court rules 5-3 in Utah drug search case
Ok. Explain why Easy and bucs are wrong. (Hint. Calling them racists is not explaining.)
They equate Sontomayor's dissent as black lives matter.
Wow. That's almost as comprehensive of an answer as calling them racists!
gee, I'm sure sorry noting people who go with black lives matter to diss Sontomayor's dissent in a case with a white defendant is too tough for you.

Un-Biased USSC? Sotomayor 'Racially Charged' Dissent Read Like A 'Black Lives Manifesto'

Ok. Explain why Easy and bucs are wrong. (Hint. Calling them racists is not explaining.)
gee, I'm sure sorry noting people who go with black lives matter to diss Sontomayor's dissent in a case with a white defendant is too tough for you.
Aw. All you have are accusations. You can't even explain your own bias, how could you be expected to explain what you see in others. Sorry, when I asked you to articulate your point, I see I gave you credit for more than you are willing to be.

She does mention race in a dissent that has no business doing so. A white defendant is stopped and she uses that to mention how blacks are commonly stopped and probed for no reason.

That is a bullshit bias trying to justify itself in her ranting.

I do not really see the problem here - the man was stopped when observing a place that was suspected of selling drugs illegally and found to have a warrant. What is the point of a warrant if the cops are unable to actually arrest you when you have one?

Aw. All you have are accusations. You can't even explain your own bias, how could you be expected to explain what you see in others.

Did you just try to make this about HIS bias? Then claim all he has is accusations AFTER accusing him or not seeing his own bias? This is high level stuff. Do you have anything to add on the topic or do you want to finish staring deeply into the OP's eyes?

Aw. All you have are accusations. You can't even explain your own bias, how could you be expected to explain what you see in others.

Did you just try to make this about HIS bias? Then claim all he has is accusations AFTER accusing him or not seeing his own bias? This is high level stuff. Do you have anything to add on the topic or do you want to finish staring deeply into the OP's eyes?
And just what are you looking deeply into? Certainly nothing to edify the topic of discussion.

And just what are you looking deeply into? Certainly nothing to edify the topic of discussion.

So you dont have a point you're just here to stare at people. Stay committed man :2up:

So you dont have a point you're just here to stare at people. Stay committed man :2up:
Uh huh. Thanks for keeping the thread on focus, clownboy.

Forum List

Back