Racist Joe Biden and the things he says about blacks....

Moved to General Discussion as not a race relations thread.

Wow! Seriously? How isn't this race related????
Biden hit thread for political consumption, not meant to improve race relations, not that anything wrong with political hit threads, just needs to be in a proper forum, without Zone 1 protections. :cool:

Trump is the racist in this situation. White racists make up different definitions of racism in order to defend their racist beliefs. It's about policy and Republican policy is bad for blacks.

Biden hit thread for political consumption, not meant to improve race relations, not that anything wrong with political hit threads, just needs to be in a proper forum, without Zone 1 protections. :cool:
So IM2 “whites are racist” threads stay in race because that are meant to improve relations?

Inner-resting

So IM2 “whites are racist” threads stay in race because that are meant to improve relations?

Inner-resting
Not that "inner-resting". Just did an exact search on the board for your search "whites are racist" to see if I was missing something. Surprisingly, didn't find it connected to him. Here is what I found with that search argument:
1707653603276.png

(1) We are not children.

(2) We all know that the Honorable Joseph R. Biden, Jr., has made many racist remarks during his extremely long political career.

(3) Many people have found his remarks deplorable, even though they may privately agree with some of his comments, such as what he said about integrated schools.

(4) Nevertheless, his supporters say that the gentleman has seen the folly of his views and is now one of the staunchest supporters of the party's "core constituency."

(5) Most observers expect that constituency to stick with him in November.

Trump is the racist in this situation. White racists make up different definitions of racism in order to defend their racist beliefs. It's about policy and Republican policy is bad for blacks.
All I need to defend my racist beliefs is to post data about average differences in racial IQ's, and differing racial rates of crime and illegitimacy.

(1) We are not children.

(2) We all know that the Honorable Joseph R. Biden, Jr., has made many racist remarks during his extremely long political career.

(3) Many people have found his remarks deplorable, even though they may privately agree with some of his comments, such as what he said about integrated schools.

(4) Nevertheless, his supporters say that the gentleman has seen the folly of his views and is now one of the staunchest supporters of the party's "core constituency."

(5) Most observers expect that constituency to stick with him in November.
I intend to vote for Joe Biden. Nevertheless, I wish he was more racist than he is.

He definitely says the most racist things out of all politicians.
I mean my gawd, he is so open about his feelings for black people.And it aint good.

Forum List

Back