Racist gets life plus 65 years in racist attack

What gets me is the mother. Yet another "Not my baby!" mentality.

"Thandiwe’s mother, Lynnae Thandiwe, pleaded with the judge for mercy. “He’s not the ‘Midtown Shooter,’” she said. “He’s not a monster. It’s not consistent with who Nkosi is. Nothing can be gained by putting him in jail for the rest of his life.”

She utters this despite that fact that this racist scum ADMITTED to harming these people:

“He told you he shot Brittney Watts, Lauren Garcia and Tiffany Ferenczy because he had adopted all these racist ideals,” Fulton County Assistant District Attorney Linda Dunikoski said to the jury, referring to Thandiwe’s testimony on Wednesday. “If race disorder was a [mental illness], then the Ku Klux Klan could murder and kill with impunity.”

What kind of scum supports an idiot like this? The court appointed attorney I get. That's his job, but why anyone else would come to his aid is beyond me.

Midtown shooter gets life plus 65 years in prison | www.ajc.com

Good. Should have got the death penalty. But as USUAL the racist bastard wasn't charged with a hate crime which this OBVIOUSLY was.

If, during his testimony, the killer said his motivation was racist ideas he had adopted, then certainly he should have been given additional time for a 'hate crime'.

I'd prefer hate crime laws be abolished, but this article makes this sound like a perfect case for them.

Forum List

Back