Racist Banana Peel causes Panic at University

Do NORMAL SANE people associate bananas in the above way? No I don't think they do.

Leftists have ALWAYS been THE racists. Period.

"normal sane people" don't get "TRIGGERED" to conflate individual reactions to unique circumstances with "liberals".

seek help, nazi symp. :itsok:

^^^^ Communist Pro-Antifa Supporter.

Fuck off nobody cares what you think you low IQ muppet.

there's no denying that racist assholes use bananas to taunt black folks...

then there's their giggly apologists calling others 'snowflakes' for calling them out on it.

scumbags, one and all...

then there's their giggly apologists calling others 'snowflakes' for calling them out on it.

scumbags, one and all...

It was the Leftist Snowflakes who associated a banana with a monkey with Blacks, that makes them the racists.

scumbags, one and all...

If someone lets a banana peel cause them this much grief they shouldn't be in society.....now hush snowflake

Last edited:
everyone already know that nazi symps are mentally deficient degenerates but thanks for the daily evidence. :eusa_clap:

scumbags, one and all...

and there is doubt that the banana skin in the tree was linked to racism.

Making a mountain out of a molehill is not conducive to bettering racial relations

Banana peels are a threat to every race. ..... :cool:

tumblr_ma47y0PmG61r84iplo3_500.gif

scumbags, one and all...

and there is doubt that the banana skin in the tree was linked to racism.

Making a mountain out of a molehill is not conducive to bettering racial relations

i don't disagree and neither do all of the real news sites who did not trumpet this story the way nazi trolls do.

Someone please tell me that, during this thread, the story has been exposed as false.

Little surprises me at this point, but please tell me anyway.

Well I did discover that the /first/ time this happened [hanging banana's on a campus] it was exposed as a hoax perpetrated by African American's...

This one we're not so sure yet, but it sounds to me that some racist fuck ate a banana and threw the peel in the tree because there wasn't a trash can around - clearly intending to put folks into tears and tremors, I mean that's the only possible logical conclusion isn't it?

Forum List

Back