Racist asian democrat, George Takei....doubles down and attacks Thomas again...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Racism is the heart and soul of the democrat party. Racists of every skin color have gathered in that party because they hope to use the central government to impose their will on the other races and people in this country. George Takei represents the asian wing of the racist democrats. From slavery, through the kkk, and jim crow, to the Great Society the democrats have used race to separate and isolate the races so they can keep power over them.

Here we learn that George Takei did not mispeak about his racist rant about Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas......he went on to say even more...

Hate Wins Takei Doubles Down - Clarence Thomas a Black Buffoon - Breitbart

In a follow-up Facebook post Friday, Takei said “that is not racist,” that he instead meant that Thomas is a “black buffoon” and a traitor to his race:

“Blackface” is a lesser known theatrical term for a white actor who blackens his face to play a black buffoon. In traditional theater lingo, and in my view and intent, that is not racist. It is instead part of a racist history in this country.

I feel Justice Thomas has abdicated and abandoned his African American heritage by claiming slavery did not strip dignity from human beings. He made a similar remark about the Japanese American internment, of which I am a survivor. A sitting Justice of the Supreme Court ought to know better.

Takei isn’t only a racist, he’s an idiot and a liar.

Of course “blackface” is racist, and of course he knows this. Accuse the Asian actor of being a “clown in yellow face” and watch him lose his hysterical mind.

Takei is also either lying about what Justice Thomas wrote, or is too ignorant to understand his point.

Thomas never said or meant to say that slavery doesn’t strip slaves of their dignity. Thomas was responding to Justice Kennedy’s noxious notion that without legalized gay marriage, gays lack dignity. In other words, dignity comes from the government. Thomas’s eloquent response is obvious to anyone with reading comprehension level above the fifth grade:

The corollary of that principle is that human dignity cannot be taken away by the government. Slaves did not lose their dignity (any more than they lost their humanity) because the government allowed them to be enslaved. Those held in internment camps did not lose their dignity because the government confined them. And those denied governmental benefits certainly do not lose their dignity because the government denies them those benefits. The government cannot bestow dignity, and it cannot take it away.

Takei has been a major figure in the push for gay marriage — a political as well as a celebrity spokesperson. Nevertheless, his virulent racist attack has received almost no media coverage.

It is good to be a democrat......the democrat controlled press has allowed them to hide their racism since the 1960s....but the internet can now expose them for their racism....

Love Takei for telling it like it is.

:iagree::iagree::iagree::iagree:

Luddly....thank you...not many racists would be so open about their anti black racism......good for you.....don't you have a kkk rally to attend......? Do you also burn crosses on the lawns of black Americans...?

Luddly....thank you...not many racists would be so open about their anti black racism......good for you.....don't you have a kkk rally to attend......? Do you also burn crosses on the lawns of black Americans...?
You constantly amaze me with the stupidity of your posts. Criticizing Thomas for being a hypocrite and traitor to his race is not racist. It is not criticizing him because of his race; it is criticizing him for his actions.

You constantly amaze me with the stupidity of your posts. Criticizing Thomas for being a hypocrite and traitor to his race is not racist. It is not criticizing him because of his race; it is criticizing him for his actions.

Sorry...it is racist...he uses racist terms against a black American...as a democrat whose party is the home of racism you will try to hide that racism....can't have the "little" people realizing they belong to a racist party....can we?

So....do you support the racism of George Takei....if you do...do you know what that makes you? And are you a democrat...if you are you know what that makes you right?

A racist....thru and thru...right? according to the standards set by the left...right?

Sorry...it is racist...he uses racist terms against a black American...as a democrat whose party is the home of racism you will try to hide that racism....can't have the "little" people realizing they belong to a racist party....can we?
No. It is not racist to criticize Thomas; to call him a hypocrite and a traitor to his race. It is not because of his race he is criticized. Why is it so hard for you to understand that racists attack because of race. M

Used to love George in the old Star Trek days.

Now, the more he speaks the less I like him.
He's a sad angry old man.
di-YQIO.gif

No. It is not racist to criticize Thomas; to call him a hypocrite and a traitor to his race. It is not because of his race he is criticized. Why is it so hard for you to understand that racists attack because of race. M

I didn't set the standard... you racists did. Republicans/conservatives/tea party/libertarians disagree with obama over his left wing, anti American policies......and you said we were just against him because he was black, there fore we were racists.....you assholes attack Clarence Thomas therefore you are actual racists.......you actually belong to the racist party, the democrat party, the home of la raza, hispanic racists, George Takei, asian racists, the nation of islam, the naacp, the congressional black caucaus, and the racists of the black racist wing of the democrat party, al sharpton, jesse jackson, barak obama ( who sat in an actual racist church with his wife for 20 years, and had the rabidly racist pastor marry him and his wife and baptize his daughters...an actual racist) and then you have bill clinton, a violent rapist, whose friends and political mentors, and people he has honored with the highest awards this country has, are racists and segregationists...

So you belong to the racist democrat party and just criticized a black man.....you are a racis....right?

I didn't set the standard... you racists did. Republicans/conservatives/tea party/libertarians disagree with obama over his left wing, anti American policies......and you said we were just against him because he was black, there fore we were racists.....you assholes attack Clarence Thomas therefore you are actual racists.......you actually belong to the racist party, the democrat party, the home of la raza, hispanic racists, George Takei, asian racists, the nation of islam, the naacp, the congressional black caucaus, and the racists of the black racist wing of the democrat party, al sharpton, jesse jackson, barak obama ( who sat in an actual racist church with his wife for 20 years, and had the rabidly racist pastor marry him and his wife and baptize his daughters...an actual racist) and then you have bill clinton, a violent rapist, whose friends and political mentors, and people he has honored with the highest awards this country has, are racists and segregationists...

So you belong to the racist democrat party and just criticized a black man.....you are a racis....right?
I am not a racist, you ignorant fuck. I judge people individually. Just abou every black person I know is a better person than you. If I were a racist, I would ignore your being an asshole and judge you a better person because of your skin color. To inbred pricks like you, any attempt to fight back against racism become racist itself in your addled brain. Most of the country shared racist views fifty plus years ago. Most democrats and most republicans have shredded those views, but the holdouts like you are firmly entrenched in the Republican Party, though at its fringes. They will seek your votes, but would prefer. you keep your fucking mouths shut. Some, like you are incapable of that.

I am not a racist, you ignorant fuck. I judge people individually. Just abou every black person I know is a better person than you. If I were a racist, I would ignore your being an asshole and judge you a better person because of your skin color. To inbred pricks like you, any attempt to fight back against racism become racist itself in your addled brain. Most of the country shared racist views fifty plus years ago. Most democrats and most republicans have shredded those views, but the holdouts like you are firmly entrenched in the Republican Party, though at its fringes. They will seek your votes, but would prefer. you keep your fucking mouths shut. Some, like you are incapable of that.

And you are a real dumb person....

Which party do these known racists and racist groups belong to.....

La Raza...hispanic racists
The nation of islam....black racists
the NAACP, the modern version...black racists (they just kicked out a white woman...remember?)
the congressional black caucus....

George takei...asian racist...
Al sharpton...black racist
jesse jackson...black racist
raul guitierrez...latino racist...
bill clinton...white racist....remember the old segregationists...he gave them medals and presented statues in their honor
robert "kkk" byrd...white racist, kkk member
barak obama...black racist ( sat in a rabidly racist church for 20 years and was good friends with the racist pastor, the rabid racist pastor, jeremiah wright married the obama's and baptized their children0

So dumb fuck....which party is the home of the racists?

Last edited:
so now someone will come up with a list of righty racist....

It is hard to beat that real list of actual members of the democrat party...real players in democrat politics and members of their leadership...including obama.....

And you are a real dumb person....

Which party do these known racists and racist groups belong to.....

La Raza...hispanic racists
The nation of islam....black racists
the NAACP, the modern version...black racists (they just kicked out a white woman...remember?)
the congressional black caucus....

George takei...asian racist...
Al sharpton...black racist
jesse jackson...black racist
raul guitierrez...latino racist...
bill clinton...white racist....remember the old segregationists...he gave them medals and presented statues in their honor
robert "kkk" byrd...white racist, kkk member
barak obama...black racist ( sat in a rabidly racist church for 20 years and was good friends with the racist pastor, the rabid racist pastor, jeremiah wright married the obama's and baptized their children0

So dumb fuck....which party is the home of the racists?

2aguy ... :asshole:

Forum List

Back