Racism and talk of religious war: Trump staff's online posts

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
trumps feral savages

Donald Trump’s paid campaign staffers have declared on their personal social media accounts that Muslims are unfit to be U.S. citizens, ridiculed Mexican accents, called for Secretary of State John Kerry to be hanged and stated their readiness for a possible civil war, according to a review by The Associated Press of their postings.

trumps feral savages

Donald Trump’s paid campaign staffers have declared on their personal social media accounts that Muslims are unfit to be U.S. citizens, ridiculed Mexican accents, called for Secretary of State John Kerry to be hanged and stated their readiness for a possible civil war, according to a review by The Associated Press of their postings.

Oooooookay, so where were the radical comments? How is muslim infiltration in Europe working out exactly????? And "yes", if we must take up arms in order to defend the Republic? So be it....this should have been done decades ago because that is how long ago the Republic was kicked to the curb. Either you want freedom or you consent to be "ruled" by acts, statutes, codes and ordinances. I have the Gadsden Flag and bumper sticker and display them proudly. I fight against cultural marxism and do so at every turn.

trumps feral savages

And you consider yourself not a savage? That little emblem you so proudly have there as a sig is the same one most North Korean leaders tout in their propaganda. I'd say that you are putting yourself down in the books as a hypocrite and and hater.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back