Rachel Maddow Describes Obama as 'Boy King' (video)

Tank

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2009
Those crickets you hear? Her fellow left-wingers responding to Rachel Maddow referring to then-President Elect Obama as a "boy king" on her MSNBC show last night.

Yes, hard to believe. Even in an era when the president of the United States is a man of color, as is our attorney general, as is the governor of Massachusetts where Maddow lives, Obama must be subjected to such vile disrespect -- a black man at the pinnacle of achievement described as a mere "boy," albeit of the monarchical variety.

Read more: Apparent Closet Racist Rachel Maddow Describes Obama as 'Boy King' | NewsBusters.org

I refer to him as boy quite often, usually Barry boy. But it's not a racial thing for me. Boy as opposed to man, meaning his immaturity as in lack of experience and thus totally unqualified for the position he holds. If someone wants to think or accuse me of racism for it, fine. Nothing I could ever post would convince them otherwise so it's not worth trying.

I'm sure there is a plethora of "evidence" that supports the "racist" jibe.

Really..link it all.

You guys may be on to something.

Maddow's a liberal, so it's okay. It's impossible for her to be racist.

Right, USMB lefties?

Thank you for admitting using the word BOY to desrible an adult male black man is a racist thing to do.

She was playing with the names the right calls him.

I here boy king all the time from righties.

She used it to play off the fact that he looked so young compaired to what he looks like now.

Really..link it all.

Amazing how your standards change when the subject is a liberal.

Amazing how your standards change too.

:lol:

It's a one off comment..and it's laughable how anyone wants to assign the racist tag to Maddow.

If I do that..it's generally a pretty solid charge.

And frankly, if a person isn't making policy or violating the law..I don't care if they are racist.

She was playing with the names the right calls him.

I here boy king all the time from righties.

She used it to play off the fact that he looked so young compaired to what he looks like now.

It's "hear" Truthmatters not "here".

Aside from your astonishing lack of humor or empathy..your spelling is reprehensible.

Please..do a little proof reading.

Maddow's a liberal, so it's okay. It's impossible for her to be racist.

Right, USMB lefties?

Thank you for admitting using the word BOY to desrible an adult male black man is a racist thing to do.
Oddly, my post did no such thing.

But you say it's racist. And yet you will not condemn Maddow for using it. Indeed, you make excuses for her.

So, looks like I was right. "Maddow's a liberal, so it's okay. It's impossible for her to be racist."

Really..link it all.

Amazing how your standards change when the subject is a liberal.

Amazing how your standards change too.

:lol:

It's a one off comment..and it's laughable how anyone wants to assign the racist tag to Maddow.

If I do that..it's generally a pretty solid charge.

And frankly, if a person isn't making policy or violating the law..I don't care if they are racist.
My standards don't change. If someone is racist for a one-off comment, they're racist, regardless of their politics.

The left desperately claims the TEA Party is racist for the actions of a tiny majority.

But you give Maddow a pass. I'm shocked. Actually, I'm not. I'm used to the left's double standards.

When a black man calls another black man "hey my ******" are they being racist?

You dont like that black people can use this word and you cant huh?

You see you dont understand the black experience and you choose to NEVER deal with racsim on its face.

This is why you call any claim by any black person of racism pulling the "race card".

because you never face racism head on.

black people have a right to play with the tags of racism.

It was their suffering at the hands of racists that give them this right in my mind.

Its much like be and my girlfriends calling each other Bitches in a way that no man can.

You hate that the oppressed own these words now.

You dont like that black people can use this word and you cant huh?
No. And there's no rational way you can make that claim.
You see you dont understand the black experience and you choose to NEVER deal with racsim on its face.
It's hysterical when white liberals claim to understand "the black experience". :rofl:
This is why you call any claim by any black person of racism pulling the "race card".
Do I? Or are you just making shit up again?
because you never face racism head on.
Nonsense. I confront the left on their racism all the time.
black people have a right to play with the tags of racism.
I'm sure they're relieved to have a white liberal's permission.
It was their suffering at the hands of racists that give them this right in my mind.
So, instead of rising above abhorrent behavior, they choose to perpetuate it?

Brilliant.
Its much like be and my girlfriends calling each other Bitches in a way that no man can.
So, instead of rising above abhorrent behavior, you choose to perpetuate it?

Brilliant.
You hate that the oppressed own these words now.
I don't hate at all. But I do dislike double standards.

When a black man calls another black man "hey my ******" are they being racist?
Is that the same as Maddow calling Obama, boy?

You could tell she knew she had slipped up when she called Obama boy.

Forum List

Back